[PREVIEW]

Spoiler

3yzK5hf.png

R3EgtAS.png

GnHvt7f.png

[DOWNLOAD]

500 Million Trillion Powers

[COMMENT]

It's time to get dirty. Prepare to lock up in the arena where one of the most powerful tag teams ever imagined decimated opponent after opponent. Set in Liverpool, England the team of Birdie and Titan aka Titanic Tim invite you to step in the ring and go toe to toe with two giants of professional wrestling. It's dark but you won't miss any action cuz the spotlight is on YOU! With superjump, animations, bgm with crowd effects and dramatic zooming to capture all the action no matter where you are in the ring. Props to Omega for the city sprite rips, Yuria for the video and my boy Ryoucchi for editing the city and ring sprites. Now gear up! It's gonna me a SLOBBERKNOCKER!

FRICK YES!!!!  I'm dloading this now!  Will totally debut in my new Mugen Series later!  Epic new wrestling stage here Vegaz!  Hope you make even more!  :3

Lol! Thanks bro. I started to send it straight to you. I knew you'd like it. If I'll probably add your vid to the first post once you release it. 

For those that wanting this stage for the mugen 1.0 version here you go EVERYONE :D
I took the time and fix the Tile animation for the city and Crowds of people for this stage for you Vegaz I hope that okay :hyo:
This way everyone will enjoy your awesome Stage with mugen 1.0 version capability :hyo:
Download located here :D
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dv26gz1gag5u9rn/Liverpool_1.0.7z

You need to stop converting your mixtape into stages. Bc shit is fire.

lol! Fo sho!

Oh goody, MORE 1.1 ZOOM ACTION!

(IT'S ME AUSTIN!)

Enjoy mang.

It didn't work on 1.0 cry.gif

Sorry bout that bro.

It does, you just need to remove the state for the 'BG city' from the .def file. The only problem after doing that is the stage looks unfinished, but if you can get around that, it works fine. I'll try making a proper fix so this stage works with 1.0

Thanks but my boi OG it...

For those that wanting this stage for the mugen 1.0 version here you go EVERYONE :D
I took the time and fix the Tile animation for the city and Crowds of people for this stage for you Vegaz I hope that okay :hyo:
This way everyone will enjoy your awesome Stage with mugen 1.0 version capability :hyo:
Download located here :D
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dv26gz1gag5u9rn/Liverpool_1.0.7z

Teamwork makes the dream work.

• 1 month later...

My bad. The default was reading the wrong .sff file. It absolutely is better now.

2 hours ago, Kut Kreator said:

1.0 issues:

76VKKKo.png   PS1cfUw.png

aLAV539.png   HSMGpUW.png

nz85j6m.png   NPRpn7M.png

uhh-oh.....:dead:

1 hour ago, TopKirby8305 said:

Yeah, tried the new file but the stage is glitchy with white borders & stuff.

Cool stage from what I can see of it though!  Hope this gets fixed right away because I'd love to use this for a later episode in my Mugen Series. :3

14 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

Call me crazy, but judging by Kut's screenshots, its the bound left/right and boundhigh that is in need of fixing.

My bad. The default was reading the wrong .sff file. It absolutely is better now.