King of Fighters XIII

Black chaos

Oooh good to know, and I'll probably get mine in UK or France, so... The great thing about MK9 is they updated the battle system while keeping some of the fans favorites elements. I recall some years ago (YEARS ago) the official forums always got some pretty good ideas and suggestions around

MK9 was fun but after a while everyone stopped playing it. although i think it couldve lived without the x-ray system. However I will firmly disagree that it shouldve won Best Fighter of the Year. that was bullshit. as for the UK USA thing I could connect to Kitsune so I guess it works. No Lag or anything either

MK9 was fun but after a while everyone stopped playing it. although i think it couldve lived without the x-ray system. However I will firmly disagree that it shouldve won Best Fighter of the Year. that was bullshit.

as for the UK USA thing I could connect to Kitsune so I guess it works. No Lag or anything either

EXACTLY. it COULD have been better, but something made me not pick it back up often......

it was prolly lack of competition, MAYBE

• 2 weeks later...

SNK-Playmore recently posted notes on the latest King of Fighters XIII patch they implemented for PS3 users. While details are scant at the moment, we have a short translation courtesy of Orochinagi.

• You can filter ranked matches by ping.
  • Custom Match settings are saved between sessions.
  • Adjusted display of ping levels.
  • Adjusted stability of online connections.
  • Fixed some bugs in PLAYER DATA section.
  • Fixed some bugs in REPLAY section.
  • Fixed a number of bugs related to CUSTOMIZE and downloadable characters.
While the patch is only available for the PS3 at the moment, an Xbox 360 patch should be released soon.