Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR

RAHLONNIR

Hercules WIP

ackqEu7.gif

HITSPARKS

Eb79NQW.gif

Movelist is 6 button style the x,y,z/a,b,c from stand to crouch combos etc.

Just added a few moves like rolling while down by using forward or backward

Recover in air using up

Z is the power attack and also the launcher while crouching

Grab is fwd/back z depending where you want to throw

Credits to andersontavars for the sprites

Looks good. I remember this wip from before. Herakles has always been a favorite of mine. Great story and fun. I assume the marvel version is similar to the myths. Ive never read the comics but this is about what id imagine him to look like. Nice.

theres a large number of decently sprited but badly coded chars from some teams one of them is ghost rider. I honestly would LOVE a GOOD ghost rider. Infinite was going to make one but ended up not cause of how bad the pallete was on making new palletes so color separation was a thing he wanted to do. the sprites themself are not terrible and have potential also Etrigan by the same person Wucash.

Make sure you ignore anybody threatening you or asking you not to use their sprites thats a popular thing with comic book characters and a mentality that does not matter in the least as long as credit is given.

theres a large number of decently sprited but badly coded chars from some teams one of them is ghost rider. I honestly would LOVE a GOOD ghost rider. Infinite was going to make one but ended up not cause of how bad the pallete was on making new palletes so color separation was a thing he wanted to do. the sprites themself are not terrible and have potential also Etrigan by the same person Wucash.

Make sure you ignore anybody threatening you or asking you not to use their sprites thats a popular thing with comic book characters and a mentality that does not matter in the least as long as credit is given.

Hmm I just checked the character, and as far as I can see this guy surpasses my coding ability. He has quick time events and stuff. Is Wucash still active ?

Those raggedy ass flames could use some work though. I usually just pick up stuff from before 2010 and code it but I would love to code him, I'll think about it

sidenote

Do you know a way to damage dampen the "lifeadd" of a throw, according to hitcounts?

Two new specials

PILLARS OF KRONOS
2qsZNV2.gif

GIANTS TOE
FuKsB0X.gif

Make sure you ignore anybody threatening you or asking you not to use their sprites thats a popular thing with comic book characters and a mentality that does not matter in the least as long as credit is given

I would argue that its not even nessecary to credit at all. Its not like the spriter created and copyrighted the marvel character.

It never made sense to me laharl how you can be half way in and half way out? Either youre all in or all out man. 

Its so weird how you say take whatever without minding the author but then say be sure to credit the author....

O.o

Hellzone - thanks bruh

Axseeker - valid point but we are not talking about intellectual property of MARVEL, MUGEN's purpose is to have a melting pot of different characters. We are talking about the sprites themselves. The author should be given be given credit but at the same time they can't expect something that is posted online to always be their property. Especially if they are too lazy to update or finish it.

ADDED NEW VIDEO 12/2/15 to this post and the first

-New hair color
-AI base
-New specials
-Gameplay showcase (incomplete though case the specials aren't done)