Blue IKEMEN Screenpack

TheFclass97

Hello guys... Here is something a little interesting... I decided to say "screw it" and do some I.K.E.M.E.N Screenpack conversions for it since... well... not many (if anyone) really has tried to do a screenpack for JUST ikemen (besides full projects and what not). Let's break this boundary, shall we?

BEHOLD!!!

Infinity Mugen Team's Blue Screenpack!

Converted for I.K.E.M.E.N (The Mugen Online/Netplay Engine)

This Screenpack is 100% only for Ikemen. It contains the following (Check Spoilers):

And almost perfect replication of the original screenpack! All the way from Main Menu, character select screen, and a few custom traits!

f1c667d424.png

8800d12f8a.png

It includes three choices for the amount of characters you want to add (with no duplicate roster table!):

70 Chars

7292c2340f.png

300 Chars

099c0af849.png

1000 CHARS

1247e7fd4a.png

And best of all.... using Ikemen's wonderful feature of ONLINE MUGEN ACTION!

1596afa1e4.png

3293e3631e.png

SO DOWNLOAD NOW!

Important NOTE: Some liberties had to be made and some custom things had to be added as well as a few cuts...

- Different soundtrack for character selection (trust me, do you WANT to listen to Darude Sandstorm?).
- Different lifebars from the RED version (since the blue ones were 1.0 and too big, as well as the winmugen version being corrupted).
- A few changes to the screenpack itself (mostly if not only noted in the character select screen and versus screen since I am still new to screenpack making and converting).

But nothing affecting your mugen experience...

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jjzz2z6dvlm720u/IMT_Blue_IKEMEN.zip