People are enjoying my topics?

France_Swa

Apparently some people are enjoying the topics I post.The main topic that is seen and visited is the topic that asks which character would you like to be converted into mugen.Anyway I'm surprised that this topic got any attention at all since I didn't expect it be seen by anybody.And I would also like to say that all of you people who gave me your responses for that topic they were good choices and I'm glad to hear your responses.Also thank you to all the people who gave me a nice welcome to the MFFA forum.

I didn't respond to that topic because I'm satisfied with all the things I have in Mugen, there's so much creativity out there it's amazing seeing what people think up. There is one character who I'd love to see but they'll be created after some years... still there are so many other characters I love that I wish could've been made, I need to make something myself, for now I'm just trying to find more chars and complete my roster. But one character who I'd be really surprised to see get converted to Mugen is Lucia Gotch, one of those obscure chars I bet no one remembers, she's just one char I'd love to see with the others.

I didn't respond to that topic because I'm satisfied with all the things I have in Mugen, there's so much creativity out there it's amazing seeing what people think up. There is one character who I'd love to see but they'll be created after some years... still there are so many other characters I love that I wish could've been made, I need to make something myself, for now I'm just trying to find more chars and complete my roster. But one character who I'd be really surprised to see get converted to Mugen is Lucia Gotch, one of those obscure chars I bet no one remembers, she's just one char I'd love to see with the others.

^This. Ever since I have discovered MUGEN, i cant go back to official fighters. They are too limited, too small, and just too fair to be realistic. When the Hulk and Dan are trading blows, im done. In my game, you have to dodge and chip the Hulk because he can 1-2-3 KO you. But thats how it is in the books and movies. I like that answer to "who would win". It also keeps the game always fun, because you have to switch your strategies per character you play.

MUGEN helped me opened up to official fighters and helped me understand the system those games use. I watched most of them but I felt they don't appeal due to the controls and style used. MUGEN may never live up to the concept of video games due to how they were coded but official fighters will never surpass MUGEN in terms of roster because ANYONE can join... no matter what company/game/series etc. they came from. What;s important is that you're having the dream battle of a lifetime, One day... my Super Smash Bros Brawl main, Wolf O' Donnell, will be MUGENized with enough moves to fit for my MvC2 project... for now... I'm happy with what I have because there's never a dull moment and the number of dream battles in your favorite style... ENDLESS...

^This. Ever since I have discovered MUGEN, i cant go back to official fighters. They are too limited, too small, and just too fair to be realistic. When the Hulk and Dan are trading blows, im done. In my game, you have to dodge and chip the Hulk because he can 1-2-3 KO you. But thats how it is in the books and movies. I like that answer to "who would win". It also keeps the game always fun, because you have to switch your strategies per character you play.

I'm kind of the same way. I remember Marvel VS Capcom for the PS1. It was my first official fighter using the same engine (or at least similar) as Mugen. I remember loving that game because I could mix Marvel and Capcom characters. Now I'm spoiled by Mugen's limitless amount of options and choices for characters and stages.You just can't go back after you've watched Fat Albert and a Pikachu kick the shit out of Superman in a Macy's store.

Try explaining that last line to someone who has never played Mugen before. XD