Gast DBZ - Mugen Games WIP -

AxSeeker

In this thread I will be listing my personal mugen goals and games in order to keep track of them and officially log them in as my full game projects and characters. You may ask questions in this thread regarding these full games and character projects if you like. I'm just using this to keep record and to better organize my goals and plans. These rosters and full games have been refined for years now and this is the result so far.

Current WIP

Working on a Gast wip....?

TxAUHmP.gif

Loosely based on Dragonballmultiverse fan comic.

*I have roughly 5 projects some very close to completion while others on pause or barely being produced.

The Avengers Game:

aS3jORJ.gif6OwtBTm.gifik6XMlS.gifpwotAyc.gifATFMFdt.gif

2DNyAD6.gifsaoyOP6.gifD8YzYc5.gifxHpmR6Z.gifq016PdB.gif

The Adventures of Batman Game;

MR.FREEZE

4NlHwrq.gifrobin.pngQTkfBWm.gif9PQBk8v.gifup48gke.gif5iTq3fY.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/LBWemKz.gif

P7c65qZ.gifsYTS3Lh.gifNxDm1Hr.giff14aK5i.gif

POKEMON GAME:

So7JriC.gifWYBVYZi.gifGL3HeTS.gifaXAKBWT.gifUylXAgs.gif2pbVfhU.gifgXAt2k1.gif

KuIsChy.gifHydDgcN.gifnKt3OrG.gifnRIwovS.gifIQ64aYf.gifTHC9RHE.gifaxxLuJf.gifmKaOVe7.gifNIWAPEr.gifHWx9RXV.gif3fSEWYI.gifA4dJVuu.gif8y7p1BI.gifpXGR40A.giffl9Cp6D.gif

SUPER SMASH FIGHTERS:

HhSgCrL.gifkNU70hG.gifTWUqEYX.gifwPLK6V9.gif

b5jA3U6.giftBx8lL8.gifQd5JGk6.gifbIg2498.gifUqJ2zyR.gifHzJraXY.gifaardlX2.gif8jabN2S.gifiCUutHm.gif

ecJGv9Q.gif

MORTAL KOMBAT AFTER-REALM GAME:
BELOKK---------------GORGAN

GNUAriY.gifrJZGNdX.gifmBGdPvE.gifqDLpueW.gifhmyON9h.gif4EXXgQ3.gifT83Va31.gif3DZaYR7.gifdkGyAFo.gifaccTNlO.gifeZdg2vH.gifs5nYZzI.giff033IMV.gif

*In the future I may do 1 more game. I'm leaning towards a remake of Star Wars : Masters of Teras Kasi :

STAR WARS:???

o8BkQR2.gifYBkWMgY.gifUnIaxbj.png

CwAsiuz.giffXit8Ux.gifTxAUHmP.gif1cLc9NN.gifFkoKjzk.gif

Other side projects & character favors yet to be fulfilled by request.

4WiH9S5.gif

Bo2iIdF.gif
*Goku - Final
*Black Tarantula
*Vile

*Dynamo

505Cqd6.png

IZToNR8.png

7QdfYWb.gif

*Leonidas

lR0qXnA.png

*Armored Spider-Man TAS
*Guyver
*Kang The Conquerer
*korvac
*Barron Zemo
*Klaw
*The Emperor
*Boba Fett
*Han Solo
*Sub-Zero
*Goro
*Sonya Blade
*Shang Tsung
*Shinnok
*Dig-Dug
*pac-Man
*Master
*Haunter
*Bulbasuar
*Nidoking
*Salamance
*Aerodactyle
*Carracosa
*mew
*Catwoman
*Clay-face
*Ganondorf
*Bowser
*Ganon
*Skull Kid
*Android 16
*Namek
*bardock
*Raichi

*Link update

http://i.imgur.com/ZdacqNJ.png

*Hook

w6V0lzA.png

*Sky

ozI8UEP.png

Note: Some characters are not mine but included for more fun and editing

• 4 weeks later...

Not for this smash. Originally i had my own move list but because i stopped caring i just did a sprite swap. Gladiclouds version is a very solid character however i prefer a smaller version with a very specific movelist. Closer to bomberman 64.

Not sure if i wanna continue bomberman either or any smash content. I hardly want to do any kind of mugen right now. Its rare that i can get into making something now adays.

Its just too much work and eventually the hobby starts to lose its charm. Ive been in 3D actually for awhile now. 

I enjoyed Mario, he was a lot of fun, I really wanted a Mario that uses all of his power-ups rather than his fists like in Smash Bros. Plus, he didn't have his Brawl voice. If you go to 3D work, It would be cool to see. 

With all of this Star Wars lately, another Vader to go along with RMH's edit would rock, and a Yoda, too. If you're continuing any Mugen stuff, it would probably be best if you stuck to one game and it's characters at a time than like 5 games and 46 characters at once. Some characters on the list sound awesome, like Dig Dug, but you should probably go back and update your older stuff if anything.

Well I hate work lol

@racer 1,

I'd like to combine my mario with shinroyas after I saw an edit of a similar idea. Perhaps it can have even more, both smash and snes!!!

And I just wanted to say that I can't possibly do just one. As much pain as it is, I absolutely had to do so many. I tried just doing one but it wasn't feeling right :p

Update: Darth Vader has all basics complete. Just basic attacks are left and maybe 2 specials and 1 hyper/super. After that just sounds and release ;)

6yUmHiu.png

Qe7nnbO.png

feel free to contribute help. Bases are cable and magneto.

45 minutes ago, Gladiacloud said:

I've released a new Bomberman, if you're interested.

Sounds interesting. You are one of my favorite creators! Perhaps you'd like to finish some of my projects? You seem to have a real talent! I'm so tired of fullgames and trying to make mugen stuff. After 8 years I lose my fuel. I have many 90% sprited & coded characters with no release yet. They could be released if someone could just finish the last bits.

*Batman

*Johnny cage

*super skrull

*sub-zero

*necrid

*shredder

*darth Vader

and at 50%

*Two-face

*Catwoman

*Robin

*Scorpion

*shao kahn

*the grand kai

I hope you'll consider.

Update:

k5PCEfa.png

Added 2 new basic attacks with lightsaber. I have planned 2 hypers/supers and 1 special grab and one more basic. Currently working on kicks.

Some news now, I have someone who is gonna code this for me so I'm sure a lot of you will be happy about that. He said also that he'll make more additional attacks out of whatever i have so this wip should be pretty complete for its first release. It may end up being beta instead of alpha and if he's good he may complete it to 100% final.

After this I may do sprite edits for a small roster in the future but no plans to continue after this unless the feelings in it to do the rest of the work. I'm always interested to do a screenpack, I may draw up some ideas for that to give it the full game feel.

I just have the last bits to add in today and after that my coworker will take over and fix whatever/add in.

50 minutes ago, AxSeeker said:

Some news now, I have someone who is gonna code this for me so I'm sure a lot of you will be happy about that. He said also that he'll make more additional attacks out of whatever i have so this wip should be pretty complete for its first release. It may end up being beta instead of alpha and if he's good he may complete it to 100% final.

After this I may do sprite edits for a small roster in the future but no plans to continue after this unless the feelings in it to do the rest of the work. I'm always interested to do a screenpack, I may draw up some ideas for that to give it the full game feel.

I just have the last bits to add in today and after that my coworker will take over and fix whatever/add in.

Who's helping you?

I can't say but you'll know eventually.

I hope someone has this stage, please send it to me if you have it. Anyway they go great together!

7V0PHIz.png

Also I have some palette ideas, though they are kinda wonky....

o8BkQR2.gifDcFyVPF.gifK8o16oJ.gifocQo9pp.gifkhTjTEd.gif

Maybe my coder can do better?

Anyway just hypers and sounds left and then I send it to my coder to fix it up.

Yeah I just went with it. Haven't done this in a while and i had some spare time to kill. plus i threw this game idea around some time ago and with that movie coming out it just felt like it would be good timing. Even better now that I have someone to pick up the slack for me so I can finally start taking it easy. I wish more people would do it for me. Mugen would be great if it wasn't for all that work. 

Thanks. I encouraged my coder to release this tomorrow but if not then this will be a new years release.

BTW If you thought that movie was awesome, check this out!

Die hard star wars fans have been looking forward to this for a long time!

An idea for a Luke Skywalker wip?

UnIaxbj.png

A mix between comics & movies. I was thinking for my star wars project to ditch luke all together and replace him with Dash from shadows of the empire, though Luke is too cool and he has so much potential to mirror his father's awesome power!

Perhaps Luke and the Rebels will infiltrate the last remaining empire forces and discover a horrifying secret!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm terribly sorry that there was no release for new years. I just sent a message to check on the status. I hope the coder hasn't given up.

He said x-mas but then requested new years and i haven't heard from him since.

Hopefully he will contact me and let me know what is going on. I also told him not to worry about the quality since this is mugen. I even told him a beta would be fine, just release anything!!!!