Street Fighter X Tekken

Black chaos

so does anybody know how to get the hidden chars that are on the disc? cause as the roster stands right now ive only played it twice, once in arcade & got my ass handed to me for a str8 hour online.... lol

I rented this game yesterday and I don't think it's that great of a game really, it's something I can wait for til it's lower in price (if it does lower) Is it just me or did Capcom get really lazy with Hugo's animations in the game I mean Capcom did nothing to make any animation changes to his L/M punch/kick air and crouch animations sigh they just copied the light attack animations like in SF3.

theres a a dlc and a patch to expand the select screen , but you need the game on the hd as well as a modded ps3 or or jtag or rgh 360. i got everything but the characters cuz i don't have an external hd and the one on my system is almost filled up argh!!! but ima see if i can breakdown the iso , add the patch and then rebuild it. in theory, it should work for now, i just rock the gems , colors and costumes

Arrgghhh, this game makes me so angry. I was going on win streaks against top players yesterday on peaceful jay's stream, but today I can't even win a single match. I'm also mad that they made my sf4 main's main pressure tool unsafe on block (Guy's Hozanto.) Out of the DLC characters, the only ones that look interesting are Cody, Guy, Dudley, Sakura, Bryan, and Lars. I hope that we can buy the characters individually so I don't have to buy the other 6 I don't care about at all.

Arrgghhh, this game makes me so angry. I was going on win streaks against top players yesterday on peaceful jay's stream, but today I can't even win a single match.

I'm also mad that they made my sf4 main's main pressure tool unsafe on block (Guy's Hozanto.)

Out of the DLC characters, the only ones that look interesting are Cody, Guy, Dudley, Sakura, Bryan, and Lars. I hope that we can buy the characters individually so I don't have to buy the other 6 I don't care about at all.

Posted ImageProblem?

I highly doubt they're only going to be individual downloads. I can see them being sold in packs of 2, or packs of 4. A pair of partners, or a pair of partners and their rivals.

They will be sold in packs

7.99 for 4 chars Cody,Guy,Christe, and Lei (CANT WAIT!!!!!!)

2.99 for Gems

FREE Color Pack

i 4got the costumes :/ but the Chars are reasonably priced since Blazblue chars were 7.99 EACH (which got on-disc with the 1.02 patch :troll: )