Street Fighter X Tekken

Black chaos

ok im not an expert about this game or anything near it.........but i gotta say they missed the mark, especially character wise ......... u got Law...but no Fei long....cmon 2 Bruce lee wanna bees fighting... total win...........No Ehonda Or the Sumo guy from Tekken ........miss their...........& the Stages............Fuck they suck

like the character selection isnt that bad...........just not very good,they missed having good mix of characters with the same style and like i said there's only what i think 10 stages & the only 1 i even sorta like is the Mad Gear Stage ,oh and the ninja stage ,the rest are just generic or just plain stupid

i do admit that the roster isn't too bad but the reason why i'm slightly annoyed is because i mained those characters and then they don't put them in; also what does the music sound like on there, do they have character themes or just generic stage themes?

Trust me, jus bcuz u mained those chars be4, doesnt mean u main them now.... i kinda cant believe yall r passin up such a fun game not bcuz of wat CAPCOM did but bcuz yall fav char isnt in -_- Lee Chalon is missin but i still got my midnite release

I don't have this game yet, but I'm still pretty hyped for it. I don't care about lack of stages, or stages being "good". Stages don't change the gameplay whatsoever, therefore I feel it doesn't matter. It could come with just the training stage, and I feel the game would still be worth the money. Also, I would still buy the game regardless if my mains were in it or not, there's probably someone else you can find enjoyable. Especially if your mains haven't been in a new game for awhile, it's time to start searching for a new character. If they get included later on, you can always pick them up again.

I don't have this game yet, but I'm still pretty hyped for it. I don't care about lack of stages, or stages being "good". Stages don't change the gameplay whatsoever, therefore I feel it doesn't matter. It could come with just the training stage, and I feel the game would still be worth the money.

WISE DECISION!! u will have fun trust me...play with friends :goodmood:

i guess my main issue is the missed chances, that could still be fixed with DLC , i guess im just alittle pissed cause i spent 60$ on game that on the 2nd to hardest setting i ran thru in about 10 minutes Using Akuma & the Black Ninja guy from Tekken( incase u cant tell i havnt played Tekken since my old arcade days (Mid 90's ).............all im saying

WISE DECISION!! u will have fun trust me...play with friends :goodmood:

maybe thats what im missing, someone to play with, i mean my little lady plays games, but not fighters.........& obviously lilly is too young to play, so im stuck fighting the Cpu & its no challenge....... sigh, oh well, guess its a good thing i bought two other games as well, movin on

i had mixed feelings about this game . and after a few days of playing it , it's not a bad game, but it could've been a lil better. they should've went ful darkstalkers on the chain combos cuz they were a bit limited on 2 in one combos. the cast is great and i will get the dlc jumpoff when the patch is available. i'm glad i didnt buy it , cuz cashcom be on that bullshit and their dlc bs is something i just can't let slide..... i'll try online when i get the server for the rgh and jtag jumpoff, but i'm guessing the legit crowd is definitely getting it in with vs play!! for those on the fence, just try it out first at someone's house first and see if you'll enjoy it. the most fun i guess is playing against people . single player is soft like zbrock said. gotta play against people with you or online for this to even stay fresh......

I have gone from 4 mains in recent games so that isn't my problem...My problem is the music...If I can't listen to it I won't play it for long....It's the music that makes the ocasion of the fight so if the music sucks then so will alot of the climax of the game and the fights...Another thing that I worry is how much I will be spending on the dlc's....I WON'T spend $100+ on a game that might not be worth it...Unless the dlc's are EPIC...

I checked everything online and.... Music:9/10 Characters:6/10 Gameplay/8/10 Downloads:N/A On PS3:7/10 Vita:7.5/10 XBox360:7/10 Overall:6/10 Online:9/10 Wow....Probably my least favorite thing right now....Just another game to go online to for people who have favorites on the game...Get it if you are interested....Since not every download is avaiable yet I can't say anything about that and online plays okay....There are so many things better worth....Skullgirls sounds pretty interesting...For a fighter....I think it might be better than SFxT....

I was already interested in getting this game, Tekken and Street Fighter are two big favourites of mine and having characters from both games duking it out sounds like a blast to me. But after seeing Guile and Abel's rival fight intro with Heihachi and Kuma, I made a full-on promise to myself that I would get this game :=D:

Not too sure yet, I usually just play as a whole bunch of characters before I decide on my mains. I guess I could always try using my favourite characters from the two series first. This will be tough though, because I like a lot of the characters in this roster. And then there's the upcoming DLC :omg: One thing's for sure though, if Bad Box-Art Megaman is truely coming to X-Box 360 as DLC, it will be his DESTINY to be used by me for the lulz.

So in two words how's the game? Worth buying or nope?

u will have fun. GET IT!!!! but personally i think TxSF will be better bcuz i play tekken more and i trust Harada will not let us down.....im also VERY SURPRISED (and confused <.<) at why there is SO MANY PPL HERE dat hates Tekken 6..............

i've had a thought, i will get this game when Capcom do the edition with all of the dlc characters unlocked on disc (like the MK9 Komplete Edition) but atm i'm not planning on getting this

Don't count on it Capcom will be happy to nickel and dime you for getting 1/3 of the cast years down the road as they now.

u will have fun. GET IT!!!! but personally i think TxSF will be better bcuz i play tekken more and i trust Harada will not let us down.....im also VERY SURPRISED (and confused <.<) at why there is SO MANY PPL HERE dat hates Tekken 6..............

I'm getting getting the game if only because I like Namco better then Capcom at the moment.

against my greater judgement.

I bought the game today.

I shall regret this in the next coming weeks when capcom annoucers Super Street Fighter Vs. Ultra Tekken

wat else cud thy possibly GIVE U??? everything is on disc :troll:

you bastard!

i can see it now.. 20 dollars for like 6 more characters or something.

plus 15 bucks to update the game to SSFxT

Boss....they will only offer free update on these patches....and 12 on-disc chars :troll: :troll: :troll: u MAD NOW HUH???