Street Fighter X Tekken

Black chaos

SO i found my team.. Jin Kazama Kazuya Kazama yup. I knew it all along. You cant mess with me when i pick em. If i could get a recording of a match of mine i'll upload it.

sure thing buddy. but i dont really play that often.

only when friends come over on weekends. or if i'm bored during the week.

creating, work, and runescape have my attention.

I like ryu and ken

Thats the cheap team that everyone expects.

like a few posts up. Shoryuken Trumps almost everything.

The team I liked originally was Akuma/Hugo. Even though I am absolutely terrible at the game, I felt bad using Hugo. If I can hold my own with a character, it must be cheap. I haven't played in awhile, but I've been using Akuma/Marduk a little bit.

i gotta admitt even playing online this game was just Never Fun , dont miss it 1 bit ............. oh & Ry ............. if i still had it and punk u real quick then get ya to hit the corner and make Daddy Some Money :awesome

I´m going with King & Hugo... but just because my other main Blanka is still "locked" thanks to Capcom and their DLC politics...

Street Fighter X Tekken patch 1.02 reportedly out for some PSN users

Reports have come in that some people are receiving are receiving the Street Fighter X Tekken patch on the PlayStation 3. This patch is a small 20 MB file and shouldn't take you long to download.

Capcom-Unity posted a blog last week detailing that an online sound update and the tournament support update would be available on April 10th.

Additionally, the following update will occur on April 10th:

-Online sound update, which will improve the quality of sound when playing online matches.

-Tournament support update, which will expedite the gem selection process with the help of a new number wheel system. If you missed our demo of the Tournament Support update, you can watch it right here.

This patches the game up to 1.02 and should be available on the Xbox 360 sometime tomorrow.

Oh cool!!

Vita Trailer - Episode 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnO2ApozyAM

Vita Captivate Promo

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=64w9yUHkrFk

April 10th Patch Breakdown

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DwbOvJL10Ec

Captivate 2012:Ono Talks Street Fighter X Tekken at Captivate – Paid Gem Packs Incoming, Pandora Extend, Ultimate Guard, and Expert Input Gems Revealed

Ono, who had been quite ill recently, kicked off the presentation by thanking all of us for the get well messages that he had received over the past few weeks. He assured us that he was still very much alive, despite the numerous rumours doing the rounds, and that he was still with Capcom.

According to Ono, another title update is incoming which will provide over 60 new gems to choose from, additional gem loadout slots, and a full Replay Analyzer mode.

He also detailed a few of the new gems that we would be getting. Ultimate Guard, for example, combines Auto Block, Auto Throw Escape, and Chip Damage Negation into one gem. Pandora Extend will increase the length of your Pandora mode to 20 seconds instead of 10. Finally, there will be an Expert Input gem, which will actually make special move inputs harder to do but will provide your characters some form of bonus in return.

Further content will drop in May, which will be a mix of both free and paid DLC. An assist gem pack will be made available at two dollars, while two booster gem packs will be available at one dollar each. A new color palette pack will also be released, though it will be free.

Finally, Ono assured fans that the glitches and exploits in Street Fighter X Tekken (including infinite combos) will be patched out in the future.

A new patch will be available for Street Fighter X Tekken on April 24, 2012, which adds 60 free gems and a replay analyzer to the game. Over on the official Japanese blog, they offered details on the update.

Pandora Extend, Ultimate Guard and Expert Input are some of the notable gems that will become available. Pandora Extend ups this mode to a 20 second duration, Ultimate Guard combines auto block, auto throw escape and chip damage negation into one gem, but it takes one bar of meter to use. You can still block by yourself, and you'll still take chip damage as normal when doing so, though. Expert Input requires more precise inputs on your motions. Some of the other gems will also be exclusive to Street Fighter or Tekken characters.

Here's a video of the Ultimate Guard gem in action.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JV99LJurie4

Capcom also showed off their new replay analyzer, which enables you to go back and check out various stats and graphs for a match.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Click images for larger versions

This update will increase the total number of saved gem loadouts you can have per each character from 2 to 5.

Seth Killian just posted on Twitter about an upcoming Street Fighter X Tekken patch to remove the games infinite combos.

Street Fighter X Tekken infinite patch is complete, waiting for go-live date from Sony and Microsoft after it's approved.

Street Fighter X Tekken's newest Assist Gems much stronger than their earlier counterparts

Capcom Japan's SFxT blog updated today with a full description and rundown of all the new gems in the game for the patch that is being released today and tomorrow for Street Fighter X Tekken. Capcom Unity had put up a post, but without the costs or effects of the gems.

While most of the gems are just different variations of the currently existing power-up gems, the new Assist Gems are sure to catch you by surprise. Take note of Auto Block Level 1 that now only costs 50% of a bar to do along with Auto Throw Escape Level 1 that only costs 25% of a bar to perform.

SF/TK Assist Gem Pack 1

Gem ID: 001 Advance Input

[Effect: Special moves have increased strictness on input]

[Cost: None]

Gem ID: 003 Easy Input Lv.1

[Effect: Special Moves become easier to do (see command list)]

[Cost: 5% Attack Power Reduction]

Gem ID: 008 Super Easy Input Lv.1

[Effect: Special Moves become much easier to do (see command list)]

[Cost: 5% Attack Power Reduction]

Gem ID: 013 Cancel Assist Lv.1

[Effect: Canceling into special moves is easier (see command list)]