[DBFC] Tomoka Minoto

Ultra Fatality

• 3 weeks later...

I Haven't posted in here a long while but i got some news for you guys waiting for her, i been getting points on her topic lately a lot of points and i see people are starting to really want her so good news everybody I'm bumping up her priorities i restarted work on her yesterday so you guys may start seeing some updates on here soon just thought you guys should know so smile and be happy more DBFC characters and news to come :meme2:

ok guys good news and bad news 

Good news is work on Tomoka has begun as of yesterday im finishing her special moves because all her basics are done all i need to do is her special moves and supers and her striker is done as well

Bad news is i'm discourage to continue her because none of her effects work in 1.0 and i mean none of them not her basketball, wings not even her damn sparkles ugh it sucks and i really need them to work so i can properly test her out in battle so until this is fixed i have to pause her yet again i can touch and perfect everything that is done but far as special moves and supers there paused till i get the sprites to work

Sorry guys me and RMH is working on it now so don't worry to much