[DBFC] Tomoka Minoto

Ultra Fatality

• 2 weeks later...

Hey whats up everyone just a quick update here about Tomo-Chan so any who lets get started and sorry there are no pics to show since its an really annoying problem more then difficult one but any who I'm working on her special moves and I need her special effects which i cant find the only sheets i have of them are really bad i'll post when i can so if any sprite editer's or someone really good with paint and stuff want to try to help it will be up for them to see but aside from her special moves all her impact skills are done well except of the basket ball one of course but aside from those issues she's going well and once i get those effects i will work on a video for you guys to show her off

Here are her special effects I don't know if its against the rules to ask the following but if it is well then just sue me -__-

Any one want to take a crack at this and try to rip these properly for me That'd be great and very awesome of you because i can do since whoever made these sheets deiced to use a background color that has the same color as some of the sprites but yeah like i said feel free to help if you want if not its cool some don't have the power like me ^_^

t1.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

Tomoka Update

Whats up people, so whats updated about her is her Trump Card is done and her combo breaker burst thing is done lol also all her impact skills are done, yes even the basketball one.

mugen024_1.png

mugen023_1.png

mugen026_1.png

mugen029_1.png

mugen027_1.png

So all that's left for her to be done is her special moves and her super moves which will be a great challenge for me, can't wait  

mugen021_1.png

Yo, ArcBeast.

Since Tomoka's Trump Card involves turning her opponent into a basketball version of the character, you may want to check out the Optional Animation Standards thread at MFG, so you can make sure that the character interaction is as flawless as possible.

Her trumph card does not turn you into basketball

So...is that just a regular super?

But what I said about Optional Animation Standards still stands. They ensure to make things as compatible as possible.

And hey, who does not want to turn Ryu from Street Fighter into a basketball? Huh?

EDIT: Just noticed that I mixed up ArcBeast with Ultra Fatality. WHOOPS! But I fixed my previous post now.

No, I meant that he should take a look at the Optional Animation Standard and then eventually do tweaks on his Basket Ball transform system before releasing the character.

That way, the chances of the Basketball transformation not screwing up increase rapidly, and taking a look at this thread literally takes 2-5 minutes.