Joy Mech Fight

Kazagami

How many of these are unfinished? I remember downloading the Ostrich years ago, and he was missing animations.

Tokei's and the D4 Skapon are the most finished ones, besides most of these never really received an update for years.

Interesting chars here. Nice collection bruh! :)

Great collection!  

In ways, this is like Nintendo's response to bootleg fighters XD

Thanks guys :)

Thanks again, PB.

Update

Added Gaean, Ghoston, Hover, Jibber, Kaen and Legend by Tamago Kanten.

Tokei's and the D4 Skapon are the most finished ones, besides most of these never really received an update for years.

I also remember Tamago's characters are mere conversions without any true improvisations, so they play almost exactly like they did in the game. ...Which is fine if that's all you need, but some people might want a little more.

Edit: Well, I do remember the last time I downloaded Dachon, he had frames missing, but they're all their this time. Also, I'd argue Tokei's was not one of the better Skapons. I have yet to try MASA's but Maruta's and Yamabe's version played much more smoothely. Maruta's sounds are not source accurate though, but Tokei's version has slower, more clunky looking frames than the others. Yamabe's the most source accurate, though arguably TOO source accurate, as his characters are also as slow as they are in the original game. (I always kind of wonder why Eye was touted for his speed despite being no faster than the other characters.) Maruta's version has running, backsteps and ducking. If it had the correct sounds, I'd almost like it more than the other versions.

Alright, that seems like all of them.

You know, most of these aren't so much BAD, but they aim for source accuracy over fun, so most of them have non-existant comboing abilities, no super moves, and lack other usual bells and whistles that other characters have.

To make matters worse, Yamabe Yuji tries to compensate for lack of comboing by overpowering the characters. Both that and their lack of speed is easily fixable though.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...