Sweet Tooth (Needles Kane) WIP by Varia31

Varia31

Hello boys and girls!

I noticed that my BETA version of Needles Kane (aka Sweet Tooth) was already on here, but I wanted to properly join this site so that I can keep y'all up to date on how progress is coming along on the full version. As of right now, he is nearing completion. I need to finish his last two Hypers, make an arcade intro and ending, make the rest of his intros and win poses for matches, and then make various miscellaneous animations, and he should be ready to go! However, would anyone be willing to code a brutal AI for him when he's otherwise finished? I would love it if I could at least get help with that since I've no knowledge or experience on how to do so. It'll still be a while, but it would be nice to have someone willing to do so on standby.

At any rate, here are a few videos showcasing what I have completed up to this point.

I hope you all like what you see! Comments are welcome! I'm definitely going for crazy over-the-top with a bit of a cheap flair to this character (a "troll character", if you will), but I'm open for feedback. I hope to make this a truly solid, well-made character!

Well, here's the newest level 2 Hyper! This is supposed to recreate the "Flamesaw" attack in Twisted Metal for PS3.

Now I just need to finish his final Level 3 Hyper. After that, I just need to finish his AI, the rest of his miscellaneous animations, and his arcade intro and ending, and then he'll be finished!

• 2 weeks later...

Good news! All of the Hypers are now done (save for a few finishing special effects touches)!

Check out Sweet Tooth's final level 3 Hyper, "Welcome to Twisted Metal"! Yes, it's interactive, too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaMNvNGQysM

With that out of the way, I am trying to make his remaining miscellaneous animations, make any tweaks where necessary, check for debug issues, finish his arcade ending cutscene, and his AI, then he'll be finished!
I already completed his last win pose, where he says "that was a mistake, buddy..." while sitting down, and taking out his friend Crazy Harold the Wacky Lunchsack and placing him down.

Stay tuned!