Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Black chaos

If they take away that retard glasses thing and one button no input teleports then Wesker would be ok to me. As for Wolverine, bigger hurtbox on divekick. Hawkeye needs his slide nerfed like She-Hulk's, maybe increased hit deterioration on all arrows. Tron needs no buffs, at all. She is perfect the way she is. If I could remember the name of the video I'd show you how "badly she needs buffs". Arthur doesn't need any either, just need to practice using all his weapons in combos. Also Goddess' Bracelet finishers. Jill might need a damage increase on her Machinegun Spray super. Thats about it, she can OTG without assists and rape with OTG assists. Lol Wesker is not strong he just has a lot of options that make it hard not to get hit by him.

actually I think arthur needs a dash cause im trying 2 mind fuck people online with arthur by using him as a rushdown character and the only thing that he need is a dash because people run away 2 damn much to try 2 rushdown with him. and I think they should bring she hulks slide back only because capcom are hypocrites about her slide yet they didnt do shit with haggars little thing he has.

I was actually disappointed at this, because they released UMVC3 In less than a year after MVC3. I was waiting so long for MVC3 only to find they made a more edited version of this game. Im not trying to down this game, its just i was disappointed in how early it came out..