Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Black chaos

Rocket is now the new fucking cable...damn beam spamming. Vergil is powerful and has some great mix-ups....but weak as hell (defense wise) one good wesky combo and he's done. as for Iron fist....i don't like him. He's a ground mainly character i like air combos

Vergil is REALLY scrub friendly, even more so than Dante, but his teleport is really slow and only hard to react to online. Vergil is probably like the tenth best character in the game offline, but like the 2nd online. Only the LMHS sj MMHS gunshot LMHS sj MMHS gunshot THC from Wesker is easier AND more damaging than something Vergil can do.

I like Iron Fist for the fact that his standing M is one of the best normals in the entire game, and his 2 meter combos without assists can do over 1 million damage. I just hate the fact that his S won't hit airborne opponents severely hindering his combos.

Magneto is really good, and I like the fact of using his extended air combos involving flying and air-dashing to style on my opponent. He also has one of the best level 3s in the game and he has good synergy with Frank West. If any of you use Magus with Frank, you would know that ROM loop into Grabbity Squeeze is a good way to level Frank up to level 4 in one combo.

I mainly just use Frank for his shopping cart assist, I don't really enjoy using him because he has only like 2 useful combos, and they don't do much damage.

nemesis is surprising fun to use. iron fist reminds me of polymar from tvc. right now i'm looking for a decent team to build around nemesis. i try to use everyone so the game doesn't get boring too fast ......

A team I found that works really well with nemesis is, Nemesis on point, Wesker 2nd with OTG gun assist, and Strider as anchor with Vajra assist. Keep X-Factor and 3 meters for level 3 X-Factor orbs with strider, then teleport cross them up with off the wall dive kick and it's insta- kill for anybody.

@cody thanks bigtime for the mentioned team , ima definitely try them out!! i've also liked teaming nemesis up with wesker and chris . i also like running haggar/taskmaster/sentinel with the mayor running most of the show. i dig his simple game play and his level 3 goes through EVERYTHING. i managed to to do his level three through that godly bionic arm lol

Yeah Spencer is just.....annoying, that's why I've been practicing with him. His bionic arm is one of the best supers in the game. Whenever scrubs try to spam ammy's elemental super, it's BIONIC ARRRRRRRRRRMMMM for them. I also finally got some more xbl gold, time to level up my Magneto game. Also @verydannyboy you save X-factor level 3 for Wesker aswell, Strider and Wesker are equally dangerous in X-factor level 3, just choose whoever anchor you like better.

yeah wesker is pure scum lol!!! x factor without the shades , but many whined about sentinel and phoenix wright of all people. but hey, someone's listening to it. back in my day (old fart lecture alert lol) when street fighter came out with a new version, we didn't beef about the shotos or zangief being able to grab people from two blocks down the street with his pile driver , we we adapt. that's my beef with fighters now . people cry for patches like its call of duty. but whatever , that's just my two cents this game still seems fun to me the freedom with combos and the cast is great for the most part. i just wish jill still played like mvc 2, but there's always chris........

Yeah people complain about UMvC3 being unbalanced, I guess none of them played ssf2t or mvc2. Those were unbalanced with only about 3 characters in ssf2t being played (Boxer, O.Sagat, Dhalsim) and 6 in MvC2 (Magneto, Sentinel, Storm, Cable, Strider, Iron Man). I had to adapt to those games, and they were WAYYYYYYY worse than anything today, but it made me a better player.

that's one thing i enjoy about mugen . the fights are hectic and sometimes brutal, but it improved my defense and made me a more agressive plyer in a few of my favorite fighters as well!! ssf2t didn't feel unbalanced to me on the regular and hd remix version i was holding it down with t hawk against the ones you mentioned cody. but mvc 2 was just a broken vortex of shit, but i still find the game fun to this day

I have UMvC3, but I'm holding off on playing it because I want to be out of practice for when I play with my friends. Plus I'm busy playing Bayonetta, Assassin's Creed 2 and Sonic Unleashed (I know, all are pretty outdated, but I only got my X-box 360 in November of last year).

thanks for the advice chaos my new team is going pretty well, however I swapped Nova for RR (Rocket Raccoon) http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png

You should really consider switching him out for Hawkeye or Dormammu. They both have good zoning, and will build a lot of meter for when Viper dies. If you wanna know how to use Viper, I would suggest looking up some of MarlinPie's matches. He has the best Viper I've seen yet, but her combos are going to take a while to get used to.