CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin? It's the CoolAnimeHustler!

31 posts in this topic

On 12/25/2016 at 1:27 AM, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah, Everybody! Stay Safe and Be Cool, Yo! *Peace*

Sorry I'm late, but welcome to MFFA, my man! Hope you had a great Chrismahanukwanzakah!

3 minutes ago, Ballsdeep69 said:

Sorry I'm late, but welcome to MFFA, my man! Hope you had a great Chrismahanukwanzakah!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- It's All Cool! I Hope You Had A Great Chrismahanukwanzakah as Well! I Love MFFA and I Love To Help Find Characters and Stages For Everyone! Internet Skills at Work I Guess...LOL! Anyways It's Always Great to Meet New People in the World! Let's Make 2017 an Awesome Year For Mugen, Yo!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin MFFA Fam From Around The World! Before MFFA Goes Through That Awesome Transformation, I Wanted to Say... HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!!! You Are All Awesome, You Knowhatimsayin!!  Let's Make 2017 an Awesome Year!! Stay Cool, Be Animated, & Stay on Your Hustle, Yo!! MFFA For The Win! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Whoa! It's Been 2 Years Since I Joined the MFFA and It's Always Been a Awesome Experience! Meeting New People, Reading Everyone's Comments, and Finding New And Awesome Creations! To Everyone Here, on MFFA I Want To Give Everyone A Big Thank You For Being Awesome and Helping One Another in this Cool World We Call MUGEN! I've Learned So Much About Mugen and Met Amazing People Here! For The Good Times And Hard Times, I Tell Everyone To Keep Your Head Up, Help Others, And More Importantly...Push Through The Darkness Like a Hadoken!!! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- OUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!