Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hi!  So I'm a person who makes OCs, or original characters.

I literally discovered Mugen today, when my younger brother was watching some videos.  I'm interested in having Mugen Fighters of my characters, and so I want to try to learn how to make somemyself, since I have nothing to offer in return, and it isn't exactly ok to just ask for something like that.

*Welcome to the MUGEN World, pal'...

There are tons of tutorials about how to make a character, not sure if you are good at math, but good luck... because that's is needed to code a character...

...but if you're more the artistic side, then spriting is the thing of yours!! (...like me)

I'm Jean.  I'm from Brazil! I've been playing mugen since 2002! I've lost interest in Mugen for the last 6 years but my nephew asked me to make a Mugen game for him and guess what..?  I'm addicted again! :l

Hi! =]

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Ballsdeep69 said:

Sorry I'm late, but welcome to MFFA, my man! Hope you had a great Chrismahanukwanzakah!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- It's All Cool! I Hope You Had A Great Chrismahanukwanzakah as Well! I Love MFFA and I Love To Help Find Characters and Stages For Everyone! Internet Skills at Work I Guess...LOL! Anyways It's Always Great to Meet New People in the World! Let's Make 2017 an Awesome Year For Mugen, Yo!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin MFFA Fam From Around The World! Before MFFA Goes Through That Awesome Transformation, I Wanted to Say... HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!!! You Are All Awesome, You Knowhatimsayin!!  Let's Make 2017 an Awesome Year!! Stay Cool, Be Animated, & Stay on Your Hustle, Yo!! MFFA For The Win! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Welcome to MFFA!!! :hi:

If you're new to the site, take a look at the Guidelines section for help getting started.  There, you can learn how to set up your profile and get familiar with our rules and regulations.  If you have questions about the forum, visit Member Support any time to ask questions and get help from other forum members  Or visit Staff HQ if you require help from staff.

If you're new to the Mugen community, you might want to check out the Travel Station as well.  It will link you to all the major sites around community.  You can post a link to your own site there as well is you wish.  You can also view our Social Network on the top navigation bar if you'd like to find us on Discord, Evolve, Google+, and Youtube.

In the meantime, feel free to introduce yourself below, and please make yourself at home and enjoy all the free content!  And if you ever have any ideas for things we could do to make the site better, please drop by Staff HQ and let us know!  Cheers!

~ MFFA Staff