Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

First, hello. Second, yes, I like MUGEN, pretty much since I discovered it.

Third and more important, I only joined this page for seeking MUGEN content. I will not post regularly, because I don't make characters or stages, just collect them and play. I'm still learning on how to make a character, though.

Thanks for reading. I hope that in the future I will create characters or something, because I love MUGEN. After all, the possibilities are "infinite", right?

1 minute ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Welcome, good to see you. And on a side note, a infinite Grand Master would be a dream come true.

15 minutes ago, SSBK65 said:

You'll find a variety of interesting things here, welcome to MFFA HGmaster.

Thanks, I see that in MFFA people are good. It motivates me to try harder and put more effort on learn how to make a character. It's amazing...

Sup, y'all. I'm Emiem. I make vids on youtube and stuff. Most of them are just parodies of real stuff. Like my name, it's a parody of Eminem. But I like doing all kinds of stuff, which is why I'm here. Last year, I made a bunch of MUGEN characters and stages (they were just tests) and I decided to give this a try this year. Hope you like my characters/stages/lifebars or whatever :-)

Oh and just in case you wanna check out my youtube channel, here's the link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyZuLc5MPXKN8GK6D-CzBtA

Hey guys! I'm new here. I'm very interested in making my own content for mugen.

Right now, I'm still working on my first mugen character Lex from the Bookworm Adventures game. It's my favorite word game and I thought why not make the protagonist a mugen fighter?

I hope this community will help me with making my creations. :)