Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

LOL! Glad You like this site Man! Welcome to the Club! CoolAnimeHustler

Thank You! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

You're welcome, and welcome to the forums CoolAnimeHustler.

Thank You! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Welcome, CoolAnimeHustler! Hope you enjoy your stay. 

Thank You! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Thats some love. I will say that i share your appreciation here. This place is great because its all about collecting and sharing content. I really appreciate all the hard work here. This is what we all want anyway. Mugen downloads ha ha ha

Thank You! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Mugen for the Win!

Hey I signed up too not too long ago.Anyway welcome to the forum and I hope you have a great time as a member just like me and many others.

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Thank You, France_Swa! Also, Welcome to the MFFA as well! I'm going to try and see if I can find some Rare Characters and Post them to the MFFA! Seeing Characters Duke It Out in Your Own Mugen Tournaments is Very Exciting! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- It's All Cool!

Hello, i am BlackFired/Bankai in several forums, i am coder nivel intermediate, may soon show some of my works.(My Person)

I am from Venezuela, and my English is bad, very bad(My Person)

Regarding Mugen did screenpack, stages and ... More chars chars, then I want to be and I dedicate to the LSW style spriter(Google Tranlaste)

^^

SO your the guy who did that donation.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

I wasn't sure who it was that donated.

I checked out your site, Its good but its lacking. Hurry up and do some mugen work and populate your/our site!

Welcome to your new home!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Thank You, Ryon! I Really Appreciate your Feedback! I Really Enjoy this Site and It helped me learn about programing my Mugen Own Mugen Game! I want to contribute anyway I can! It's all about the Mugen Community, You Know! I'm starting off small on my Website but I'm still learning! The Grasshopper will soon become the Master but Patience Will Be Key ! Whahahahaha! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Hi I'm new guy in here and my name is ArcBeast nice to meet you all!
anyway I'm from indonesia....... well it look's like I'm the first indonesian guy who enter this forums 
but, it was so nice to join this forums I hope I can finda a new stuff in the future!