Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Just your average mugen fan here. Been playing mugen for a few months now and loving it. I always saw mugen fights on Youtube but always thought it would take forever to build up a decent character roster and that I shouldn't even bother.

Now I have way too many characters ironically enough and am constantly changing motif's to fit them all. :P 

Looking forward to talking to other people who love mugen.

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Just signed up to the Awesome Mugen Free For All Website and it Feels Great! I've been a fan of this website for quite some time but I never created an account until now. Mugen Free For All and the Cool and Awesome Mugen Nation that contributed to this Website Helped Me Learn and Have a Greater Understanding of Mugen. I never took any programming classes or any classes involving the understanding and creation of Video Games but I was always interested. To everyone that posted anything such as Resources, Tutorials, Help, Characters, Stages, Music, Screenpacks, Music, Lifebars, Links, and Update. I want to give yall a Big Thank You for helping me create my own Mugen Game! I even Donated $5.00 of the Mean Green to the Website to Pay My Respects! Feels Good To Be A MFFA Member! It's All Cool...You Knowwhatimsayin! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”