Your most complete/balanced mugen character

GerudoKing

Now there's many balanced characters out there but this little guy:qm1r479s55bq0yfzg.jpg called an Imoge, a species of small cut little potato creatures is great & definitely balanced, like any other normal char, he has specials that do decent damage and looks adorable. I think he's one of the best creations ever, his author's unknown but whoever made him did an excellent job. His AI is easy but I mastered him, his small size is an advantage over the others. I was even able to beat Orochi with him, and as one of my mains, the little potato is a wonderful char with good anims and a fun moveset.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/25/2015 at 4:23 AM, IsabellaRegaldo said:

Rock Volnutt (Megaman Volnutt from Megaman Legends) by MAITAKE is pretty well balanced in my opinion and great for people who aren't too experienced at Mugen. He's very easy to use but isn't insanely powerful or cheap. 

for some reason his gameplay is good but his mechanics made him broke he's quite close to cheap tier you know

• 2 weeks later...

The balanced character is Kung Fu Man.

On 12/19/2015 at 10:24 AM, Lord Valvatorez said:

for some reason his gameplay is good but his mechanics made him broke he's quite close to cheap tier you know

His AI demonstrates that perfectly. Fighting him with fireballs is a good strategy and I forgot how to get in on him.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2015 at 10:24 AM, Lord Valvatorez said:

Yeah I noticed he's fun to play as but his AI tends to spam certain moves and can be a bit cheap at times and hard to beat.

• 3 weeks later...