Ryou

The Powerpuff Girls

37 posts in this topic

No, i didnt claim them as mine. I even credited your name on first post. I posted them here because this is a warehouse where you share other people's creation.

Unless you mean that they are private edits and needs to be taken down.

Great to see Butch and Boomer were made, but Boomer is not anywhere near complete.  Still has Bubbles sprites and sfx.  xD

Butch is a bit more refined but still has Buttercup's sfx.  But at least the possibility is there for someone else to really work on them and make them look more impressive!

I didn't actually think a collection like this existed. Hopefully more people make more PPG characters! Also, creators getting upset that people are sharing their creations? That's more of an honor than anything! The fact that someone would feel disrespected because of people distributing their creations makes me wonder if that person is either a child, living in upside-down world, or a Poe.

I see RedButtercup is doing the Powerpunks also!  There's potential....just a bit more refinement in the spritework.  Same with the Rowdyruffs.  Keep it up!