Video Game Series You Want To See Revived

Ryon

Zombies ate my neighbors totally should have had the 3d treatment. I was even expecting it on the n64 but it never made it. The game is awesome because it was every popular monstrosedy ever all in one game. You could shoot dracula or a werewulf or a mummy or frankensteins monster. 

I know the snes had a sequel but it wasnt as good and too similar to the old with none of its strengths. I think it was called ghoul patrol. It wasnt good.

This series needs a 3d sequel with pvz and zombie tv shows and twilight being all the rave right now.

DBZ Legend of the SSJ. The one that was for Nintendo. I played that old ass game on a rom and it was beast.

FF6, leave everything as is, just update the music and on next gen graphics and new voice actors

FFX with real actors

Terrordome (mugen has a good Slenderman and Jill Valentine), throw in Saw, The Howling, 1930s Dracula, 1930s Frankenstein, the Exorcist girl, Malachi Martin (real guy, was the real exorcist), Jaws, Carrie, lady from Misery, the Ghoulies, the Gremlins, Carnosaur, the Blob, IT, the Undertaker from Tales from the Hood, The Thing, the black guy hero from Night of the Living Dead, and Sheriff Rick from the Walking Dead.

DBZ Legend of the SSJ, I loved that game to! I got stuck at the begining though I couldnt get past Raditz, bastard was hard.

FF6, I agree slap some new graphics keep the same mechanics and new music and release. OH and MUST include the bodyslaming train segment.

FFX with real actors? seems bleh to me, I never liked FF10, I couldnt get into it.

I think Rick is the most fearsome out of all of them.

• 4 weeks later...
On November 14, 2015 at 0:23 PM, Ryon said:

I never got into Def Jam, Thrill Kill was such a bad game for what it is.

Its funny how it was built based off the wu tang shaolin style game.

I'm glad hear your opinion on the games and I know that these games aren't everyone's cup of tea as I would say.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...