If your Mugen roster was a story, who would the main protagonists and antagonists be?

Gaulbetti

Protagonists: Fiona Mayfield, Prinny, Black Rock Shooter, Nayu Mizuhara

Antagonists: Bakal, Dark Matter, Kracko, Phalanx, Zero, Giygas

Super Bosses: Pram, Anise

Having found themselves together in another realm, the four discover that they must work together in order to survive. At first, they find it difficult to work with one another as each person's goals come at odds with each other, but, as time progresses, and the four begin to rely on each other more, their goals soon become one: leaving the realm and returning to their own. Unfortunately for them, the many forces at work behind the scenes are striving to ensure that they, the last four survivors of this harsh realm, become nothing more than victims like the rest of those trapped within it: their friends. If that wasn't bad enough, their friends have also been turned against them due to succumbing to the despair caused by the realm. With all odds seemingly against them, they find things to be far more brutal than imagined, and they soon realize that sacrifices must be made in order for even the slightest hope of returning to stay intact. Searching through every option to find some way to ensure everyone's survival, the four fight on through the realm, now having bonded closely with one another. But will they be able to make it through without breaking apart or falling into a never ending despair? Only time will tell...but even if they manage to defeat the forces of evil, an even greater force of evil awaits them, and it will be their greatest challenge yet.

Duke Edwards!

i once made a whole snk sf game crossover battle and I planned Duke as my main character for the whole game's storyline. i even made a screenpack and all that junk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Probably would set my own OC Alpha (and that i will never finish cuz don´t like these sprites) as main cuz shes "Kinda" playable (KFM style but faster with 2 supers) so yeah...

mugen065_by_excahm-daio9ci.png

mugen044_by_excahm-daio9dn.png

mugen054_by_excahm-daio9cz.png

Not really worth tho but hey...! Does something :P i guess.

Villain? Obviously Onslaught because i like big boss fights.

Main Protagonists: Ash Crimson, Cloud Strife, Ryu, Kaede

Main Antagonists: Goodman, Igniz, Asura, Dante

Story: Ash Crimson purses his goals into a MUGEN Tournament, While Ash comes into problems with Goodman, who Wants Ash's Power to rule the mugen world, Ash comes with terms with Many Capcom Snk Marvel and whatever characters i put in.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Protagonists: Goku, Shana, Kira Yamato (the pilot of the Strike Gundam and the Freedom Gundam), Domon Kasshu (the pilot of the Shining Gundam and the God/Burning Gundam), Gai Shisho (the pilot of GaoGaiGar and Genesic GaoGaiGar), Pikachu, Kirby, X (Mega Man X), Zero (Mega Man X), Kenshiro, Gunvolt, Omnimon, Kamen Rider Decade, Kamen Rider Zi-O, Heart Aino, Weiss, Sakura Kinomoto, Cure Blossom, Nanoha Takamachi, Jotaro Kujo, whoever pilots Zeorymer (I don't know his name)

Antagonists: ZeedMillenniumon, the Devil/Dark Gundam, Thanos, DIO, Omni, Broly, Dark Matter, Flandre Scarlet, Shinki, Kamen Rider Dark Decade, Mildred Avallone, Super Mecha Yoshi, Master Hand, Crazy Hand

• 3 months later...

Well, let's see...

A large tournament is happening sanctioned by Mr. Satan, with the combined cesspool of M. Bison, Rugal, Igniz, and Goodman pulling the strings. The main cast of the Street Fighter and King of Fighters series attend the tournament because tournament, but also almost all of Sonic characters (MugenHunter's version) also attend the tournament, Kung fu Man and some of his edits, Kung Fu Girl and Femina Blakey attend the tournament to hunt down Suave Dude, who is also hiding somewhere in the tournament. Meanwhile, the Stardust Crusaders where Kakyoin and Avdol survived scramble around to find a revived DIO being a hidden boss in the tournament while his agents keep him safe, while Diavolo sells drugs around the corner, while running away from Bruno's Gang, which is being chased by La Squadra. The Z Fighters also attend the tournament for the sake of fighting stronger opponents, but they sense three powerful energies approaching the planet, namely a revived Orochi, Thanos, and Freeza, coming to screw stuff up again and they're pretty tensed up. The cast of RWBY and Red Earth is also there, but just there to fight and probably get rich.

Dracula's castle also rises from the ground to screw up the tournament, and Warachia, Draculina, and Demitri come together to take over the whole place and do it themselves. The Terrorist group from Counter-Strike also scramble around the MUGEN Tournament to plant a bomb, and the Counter-Terrorists are trying to stop them, as usual. Gill and his Illuminati from Street Fighter 3 is also there, but no evil shit.

Beerus is also coming to pay a visit and be a secret boss, but that's because he's still downloading...

Pucci is also there, but not being a villain, but instead just preaching the good work of DIO to the attendees. He gets challenged to a fight now and then outside the Tournament, but he floors them pretty easily.

TL;DR, the protagonists are Kung Fu Man, Kung fu Girl, Femina Blakey, Bruno's Passione, the Stardust Crusaders, The Counter-Terrorists. The antagonists are M. Bison, Rugal, Igniz, Goodman, Orochi, Thanos, Freeza, DIO and his agents, La Squadra, Terrorists, and Diavolo

I can't decide to choose which my favorite characters and the end I choose for my main mugen protagonists, antagonists, super bosses and neutral characters are:

Protagonists: Son Gokou(UI/MUI), SSJ Future Son Gohan, Mr. Karate/Honki Ni Natta Mr. Karate, Agrias Oaks, Yusuke Urameshi, Linn Kurosawa, Kendou Nakanishi, Kyo Kusanagi, Chizuru Kagura, Iori Yagami, Keith Wayne, Ky Kiske, Shana, Predator Warrior, Hikaru Shidou and Jotaro Kujo.

Antagonists: God Orochi, Boss Zeroko, Hybrid Form Sula, Goenitz, Akuma/Shin Akuma, Dio Brando, Krizalid, Dark Ash, God Rugal, Shin M.Bison, Evil Ryu, Evil Ken, Kain R. Heinlein, God Wind(Female Version of Goenitz) and Orochi Team (Chris, Shermie and Yashiro Nanakase).

Neutral: Ralf Jones, Silvy Garnet, Hayato Kanzaki, Rikard Hawlett, K' Dash, Ryu Hoshi, Ken Master, Cloud Awe, Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart, Eve Stein, Lucario, Guy, Sol Badguy, Sakura Satou and Cody Travers.

Super Bosses: Dark Gustab M., Nightmare Broly, Shin Oni and Exile Haiaosi.

Story Plot: Interdimensional Rift between different Universe and stop to Reawakening the infamous Void (This is a same story of Final Fantasy V but it's different plot).

• 5 months later...

.. Well orochi, akuma and wesker seem to be prolific whether theyre clones or alternate-dimension versions of themselves or the originals. Theyre a real nuisance to try sorting and test in mugen out of all the characters. So theyd be my antagonists, A constant threat that would enable MORE threats if not put down.. But never able to be fully stopped, Being that this is the mugen-verse. For protagonists.. I wouldnt keep them fixed on any for too long, Except to make some recurring like Kenshiro. There are SO, MANY amazing protagonists in this tournament fighter that it would be a waste to not at least have all of them have some importance sometimes, Even the seemingly outclassed-heroes(aka often just too hard to figure out the abilities of) etc etc. I love mugen to pieces.

• 2 months later...

Since this would be a crossover, I'd be choosing these characters. I'm actually going to go out of my way to make this comment into a fully fledged story mode with all the characters, locations, chapters and battles.

Heroes: Twelve (Sentient, From Street Fighter, MAIN), Spider-Man (Marvel Comics), Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney), Jill Valentine (Resident Evil), Megaman (Classic), Superman (DC Comics), Amingo (VS. Series), Sakura (Street Fighter), Flash (DC Comics), Dan Hibiki (Street Fighter), Sonic (SEGA) and Super Mario (Nintendo) + Roll (Megaman, Bonus Character, can be found after beating all chapters)

Anti-Heroes/Villains: Q (Street Fighter), Venom (Marvel Comics), ROBLOX Noob (ROBLOX), Xenomorph (Alien), And Mewtwo (Pokemon)

Bad Guys: Bowser (Nintendo, Chapter 1 Boss), Akuma (street Fighter, Secret Boss), M. Bison (Chapter 2 Boss, Street Fighter), Onslaught (Chapter 3 Boss, Marvel Comics), Abyss (Extra Chapter Expansion Boss, VS. Series), Gill (Chapter 4 Boss, Street Fighter), Apocalypse (chapter 5 Boss, Marvel Comics), Thanos (Chapter 6 Boss, Marvel Comics), Darksied (Chapter 7 Boss, DC Comics), Shuma Gorath (Chapter 8 Boss, Marvel Comics), Pyron (Chapter 9 Boss, Final Boss, Darkstalkers), Ultron (Marvel Comics, Extra Chapter Expansion Boss), Sigma (Megaman, Extra Chapter Expansion Boss)

Stages:

-Bowser's Castle (Boss Stage)

-Snowland (Normal Stage)

-Killing Moon (Secret Boss Stage)

-Abyss's Lair (DLC Boss Stage)

-SF2 Bison Stage (Boss Stage)

-Rooftops (Boss Stage, MVC1)

-Gill Stage (SF3, 3rd Strike and 2nd Impact variants, boss stage)

-Chaos Dimension (Boss Stage)

-Apocalypse Now! (Boss Stage)

-Pyron Stage (Darkstalkers, Boss Stage)

-Courtroom (Ace Attourney, Normal Stage)

-New York (Marvel Comics, Normal Stage)

-Daily Planet (DC Comics, Normal Stage)

-Kasugano Residence (Street Fighter, Normal Stage)

-Dr. White's Lab (Megaman, Normal Stage)

-Desert (MVC2, Normal Stage)

-Palmtree Panic Zone (SEGA, Normal Stage)

SOUNDTRACK:

-Street Fighter 3 Results Theme (Street Fighter V Remix, Main Menu)

-I wanna take you for a ride (MVC2, Character Select)

-MVC1 Vs. Theme (VS Screen)

-Snowland (SF3)

-Objection! (2001, Ace Attourney)

-Palmtree Panic (Sonic CD)

-Megaman MVC1 Theme (MVC1)

-Desert (MVC2)

-Sakura Theme (Marvel Super Heroes Vs Street Fighter)

-Killing Moon (SF3)

-Spider-Man Theme (MVC1)

-Bowser's Castle (Remix)

-Superman Classic Theme (Remix)

-Nile (SFV Remix)

-Psych Out (SF3)

-SF2 Bison Theme (SF2)

-Onslaught Theme (MVC1)

-Kaze yo Tsutaete (MVC1)

-Abyss Theme (all phases, MVC2)

-Apocalypse Theme (X-Men Vs SF and MSH Vs SF)

-Pyron Theme (Darkstalkers 3)

-Shuma Gorath Theme (MSH)

Chapters:

-Chapter 1: A Wild Start, 3 Battles against Huzitils, Chapter 1 boss at end

-Chapter 2: Going On, 5 Battles against Ultron drones, chapter 2 boss at end

-Chapter 3: Further Into The World: 2 Battles Against Iron Man suits, chapter 3 boss at end 

-Chapter 4: Quadruple Rumble: 4v4 fight againsg current team 

-Chapter 5: Questions, 1 Q

-Chapter 6: Answers, four Qs

-Chapter 7: Insanity Battle, chapter 7 boss

-Chapter 8: Near The End, 1 battle against darksied

-Chapter 9: Pyron, ! battle against pyron

-SECRET CHAPTER: The Warrior, 1 battle against akuma

-Chapter 10 DLC: The Abyss, 1 battle against abyss

-Chapter 11 DLC: Mechanical Madness, 1 battle against Ultron and Sigma (Tag-Team)

Mechanics: Supers, Tag Team of 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4, Counters, Push Block, Health Regain, Crossover Supers, ANTI HACKIN' TOOLS and constant balances

Plot: The Villains have come together. For one merging of world to destroy the world. It works partially. 4 were gone though, which caused only a few to survive. The few who survive band together as the bad guys send out their armies to stop them.

Difficulties:

-E Z (Super easy, Lower Health and higher player attacks)

-Ezish (Easy, Low Health and High Player attacks)

-Moderate (Normal)

-Hard (AI Increase)

-Harder (AI Increase More)

-Nightmare (AI Increase Even More)

-God Tier (AI Increas Near Max)

-CONTROLLER BREAKER (IMPOSSIBLE, SO HARD, AI HAS HEALTH INCREASE AND DAMAGE INCREASE, ONLY THE BEST CAN DO THIS)

so i basically built an entire game, that's cool

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Protagonists: Shinzo Kaine (Kung Fu Man),  Taro Kaine (The Kung Fu Man), Dragon Claw, Aria Naomi (Kung Fu Girl), Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, Kyo Kusanagi, Chizuru Kagura, Iori Yagami, Ryo Sakazaki, Robert Garcia, Terry Bogard, Mega Man, Protoman, Bass, X, Zero, Axl, Jin Kazama, Haohmaru, Kaede (The Last Blade), Yuki(The Last Blade), Moriya(The Last Blade), Athena Asamiya, Jonathan Joestar, Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, Josuke Higashikata, Giorno Giovanna, Johnny Joestar, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, Blake Belladonna, Adelheid Bernstein, Ash Crimson, Rock Howard, The Mask (aka Big Head), The Justice League, X-Men, The Avengers, Goku, Vegeta, Hyde Kido, Ragna The Bloodedge, The Shadow Operatives, The Investigation Team, Linne, Seth, Waldstein, Deadpool, Ralf Jones, Clark Still, K' , Morgana, Joker, and The Strawhats

Antagonist: Suave Dude, Rei Toro (Evil Kung Fu Man),Krang, Shredder, Amakusa, Koryu, Kagami, DIO (Over Heaven), Rugal Bernstein, Gill, Orochi (KOF), M. Bison (Dictator), Igniz, Saiki, Anti-Monitor, Darkseid, Thanos, Apocalypse, Hilda, Frieza, Kagami, Musashi, Goodman, Neo-Geegus, Neo-Dio, Dr. Wily, Sigma, and Yuuki Terumi

Story-Line: The M.U.G.E.N-verse, A Universe in which battle is a common occurrence in this universe, however it has been corrupted by an ever-growing Evil force, so join us as we follow Shinzo Kaine and his friends in their quest to restore the universe back to order

• 2 months later...

2021 Update since things are much different now.

Major Protagonists:

• Kung Fu Man
  • Luke Skywalker
  • Sonic The Hedgehog
  • Optimus Prime
  • Sub-Zero
  • Batman

Minor Protagonists:

• Super Mario
  • Duck Dodgers / Daffy Duck
  • Peter Griffin
  • Steve (Minecraft)

Neutral / no "side":

• Godzilla
  • Doom Guy / Doom Slayer
  • Saber Alter
  • Cthulhu

Major Antagonists:

• Pyron
  • Arthas / the Lich King
  • Majin / Super Buu
  • Thanos
  • Flandre Scarlet

Minor Antagonists:

• Jason Voorhees
  • Alien Queen

This is the entire roster by the way, don't know what the plot could be however.

• 1 month later...

I Think this is how should look my Mugen Roster Antagonist and Protagonist:

Protagonists (my most used characters so far):

• Nanarman
  • Seinosuke
  • Kung Fu Fiunn
  • Carl Johnson
  • Doodlebob
  • Zandro (my main character which i used to use in 2014-2017)

Neutral Characters:

• DoomGuy/Flynn Taggart
  • Toni Cipriani
  • Claude Speed
  • Duke Nukem
  • Kung Fu Bender
  • Cyclone

Minor Antagonists:

• Evil Kung Fu Man
  • Giga Bowser
  • Shadow Gardevoir
  • Isabeau

Major Antagonists:

• Onslaught
  • Abyss
  • Nightmare Broly
  • Himan Zellode
  • Evil Shao Kahn
  • Bloody Motaro/Motaro Sangriento
  • Godzilla

• 10 months later...

Main protags: Spider-Man, Supaidaman, Jotaro, Jotaro Part 6, Sonic, Classic Sonic, Phoenix Wright, Red Bird

Minor protags: Superior Spider-Man (goes from antag to protag and then back to antag), Wolverine (gotten rid of the symbiote), Hol Horse (Goes from antag to protag)

Main antagonists: DIO, Seelkadoom, Varnage

Minor antagonists: Hol Horse, Green Goblin, Wolvenom, Superior Spider-Man

Story: Different dimensions and their timelines have been connected into one and then the characters meet each other some of them had a short fight between each other but they allied and then they all split up and each bump into villains, Spider-Man and Jotaro with Phoenix Wright bump into Hol Horse and Superior Spider-Man, Phoenix had nothing to do only just to hide because he's just a normal human lawyer he can't fight, Spider-Man then fights Superior Spider-Man and Jotaro fights Hol Horse, they win but meanwhile, Jotaro Part 6, Sonic, Classic Sonic, Red Bird bumped into Green Goblin and they had to fight him, after the fight Sonic knocked Green Goblin out of his glider and then Jotaro Part 6 breaks the glider and then the Goblin decides to throw a pumpkin bomb at them but Jotaro Part 6 catches it and sends it back to Goblin, the others are freaked out because he almost killed Goblin. Meanwhile, Spider-Man, Phoenix Wright, Jotaro we're walking somewhere else Wolvenom is preparing a sneak attack on all of them, well he did but what happened to Spider-Man's spider-sense? The Venom symbiote is invisible to spider-sense so Spider-Man couldn't detect the attack, Now Spider-Man and Jotaro are sent flying by Wolvenom except for Phoenix, Phoenix by pure luck tripped when Wolvenom was ready to attack. Phoenix runs to Jotaro and Spider-Man and they we're sent back to Jotaro Part 6, Sonic, Classic Sonic, Red Bird location and they all fought Wolvenom, mid fight Classic Sonic and Red Bird we're already down and Phoenix Wright was hiding. Wolvenom was about to kill Sonic but Spider-Man started to hold him with his web and Jotaro was ready to attack but Wolvenom got out of the web and knocked back Jotaro, It seems like Sonic is already about to be stabbed with Wolvenom's claws. No SUPAIDAMAN comes in and saves Sonic from the attack. Supaidaman traps Wolvenom in his net and Spider-Man adds another web net for a double layer and the 2 Jotaro's knock out Wolvenom. Jotaro Part 3 is about to kill him but the others stop him, Classic Sonic and Red Bird woke up. Meanwhile Phoenix then sees Varnage behind him and Phoenix has to use a bullet that he found during an investigation of a case, but Varnage simply just catched it. The rest of the team sees and they prepare to fight Varnage, but the Red Bird and Classic Sonic can't fight, they are injured. Varnage knocked out Jotaro Part 6. But Supaidaman calls his giant megazord LEOPARDON. And Leopardon smashes Varnage, they temporarily knock out Varnage and as Leopardon about to do a final blow to Varnage, Seelkadoom comes in and cuts off Leopardon's arm. Classic Sonic and Red Bird are feeling much more energy now so they can fight but not as powerful as they can. They all fight Seelkadoom and then Varnage wakes up and mistakes Seelkadoom for Sonic and starts to attack him. But Sonic has found 6 chaos emeralds, but where is the 7th one? Classic Sonic shows his modern counterpart the 7th one and they both transform into super form. Even tho Seelkadoom put up a good fight to Hyper Sonic in his universe he is attacked by Varnage so the main characters have a chance to attack him and they knock out Varnage, Meanwhile Wolverine has woke up without the symbiote and sees the others fight so he decides to help, Superior Spider-Man also wakes up and then decides to help the heroes but only then to become a villain again and attack them. Super Classic Sonic and Super Modern Sonic then pincer attack Varnage and Seelkadoom. Spider-Man then webs them up but then he realizes he forgot to web up the others, Green Goblin wakes up but gets knocked out by Wolverine, Spider-Man is glad to see Wolverine normal but... Where's the symbiote? The symbiote then bonds with Spider-Man and Spider-Man decides to take advantage of it but then get rid of it and fast before it takes him over. Spider-Man this time webs up all the villains that are down, while they we're all fighting night has already come. And then they see DIO coming down. This version of DIO hasn't fought Jotaro yet so he is too confident in him, but so did part 3 Jotaro, he didn't fight DIO either. They all start fighting DIO but DIO stops time and quickly punches back Red Bird, Classic Sonic, Supaidaman, Spider-Man, and when it was time for Jotaro Part 3 his finger twitched, DIO didn't like that and he was shocked and while he was too shocked to do anything Jotaro Part 6 freely moving in stopped time punches DIO and the time resumes. Everyone except Jotaro's get hit and some collapse but get up. Wolverine runs up to DIO and stabs him in the forehead, Wolverine takes out his claws but he sees that DIO's forehead is slowly regenerating, DIO chuckles and then punches away Wolverine. DIO needs blood to regenerate fully. He sees Green Goblin and he sucks out his blood, Spider-Man then yells for him to stop but since he has the symbiote he is full of more power and rage. He then dashes to DIO and starts to beatdown him. Meanwhile he is beating DIO and DIO is stunned and he can't do anything, he can't summon his stand nor he can use his vampiric abilities. And then Varnage breaks out of Spider-Man's web and goes for Spider-Man, he grabs him and takes the symbiote from him, then he sends Spider-Man far back into a car and bonds the symbiote with himself and he has become even more stronger and bigger. Spider-Man is knocked out. Supaidaman calls Leopardon again and stomps both Varnage and DIO with almost all his power, Leopardon then collapses and Supaidaman jumps out of Leopardon. Leopardon is falling. His eyes are not flashing anymore. Leopardon is broken. Meanwhile Jotaro Part 3 has found gasoline and then Jotaro Part 6 asks for the gasoline and the lighter, Jotaro Part 3 then gives it too him, DIO's legs are disabled and Jotaro Part 6 comes up to him and pours down the gasoline on him and quickly stops time without any talking because he has fought DIO before and he won't spend time talking to DIO he instead stops time takes the lighter and then holds it's light up push button and then the time resumes and DIO starts burning. But the fire has also got on the symbiote and the symbiote then instantly wakes up and screams in pain and it then burns away leaving only Eddie Brock collapsed. They won. Then they look up at the sky and see the sky cracking into different skies from different dimensions. They all are getting dusted away back to their universes, they all tell eachother a last goodbye and they all appear in their universes. END