I think this is a goodbye.

Ryon

I think it's a bit misleading, the title that is. Ryon's involvement with the forum would be the same as it is now: Popping in to say "Hi" every now and again. I think it's just the financial responsibilities that he's looking to pass on, and therefore, ownership of the forum.

I think it's a bit misleading, the title that is. Ryon's involvement with the forum would be the same as it is now: Popping in to say "Hi" every now and again. I think it's just the financial responsibilities that he's looking to pass on, and therefore, ownership of the forum.

Thanks for clearing that up, Alex. I guess it WOULD be the same after all.

Well I was also thinking of having a small section for myself from a "free" place.

but yeah Financial Burden, Whoever is paying for the site will in turn be its complete owner and can do whatever they want to do with it.

and I know some people dont like me and wouldnt want me around so, thats that.

There's a time when you have to go, and everyone needs a change in their life, whatever happens, I hope you have a bright future and life, you've made a wonderful community full of trusting people, without this site, I wouldn't have been able to get many things. So thank you Ryon and may you have a peaceful life. I don't know you too well like everyone else, but I'm sure you appreciate what I've been able to do here, so in 2017, the domain will be gone? What will become of this site then? I hope it doesn't go down...

so in 2017, the domain will be gone? What will become of this site then? I hope it doesn't go down...

We wouldn't worry about it SSBK65. I believe this site will still be going even after that time considering most of us might work something out together to keep MFFA going (like the donations we contributing now). I wouldn't sweat about it right now. :goodmood:

Well I was also thinking of having a small section for myself from a "free" place.

but yeah Financial Burden, Whoever is paying for the site will in turn be its complete owner and can do whatever they want to do with it.

and I know some people dont like me and wouldnt want me around so, thats that.

Hey Man! Don't be so down-hearted Ryon. you be surprise how many people (like me) Like ya being around. I really hate to see you leave because you like one of those important person that keeps every thing together, but as i said before I understand the type of burden you have to go through when it come to taking care whats important for your life and family. Almost everyone has to deal with those type of situations. However that type of responsibility shows how much of a good man you are and that what i really like about you Ryon. You have got a Good way of toughing things out even when things look grim on yourself. I learn alot from ya for that reason and you inspired me like a big brother you are to everyone. :-)

Oh no, I would know this would happen :cry:good luck Ryon, you will be missed :cry:thanks for your help on the Mugen tutorial videos, I really appreciate :bye: I actually wanted to request for you to do a Mugen tutorial video, but I guess it is too late :omg: anyway I wish you all the best in your future :bye: