Cgs N Stuff

wish my scanner worked, id love to show off some of my old comic book characters i came up with,when i was in my teens, til a few years ago...pretty good idea...samuria's .ninja's & Vampires, as well as other things, zombies and what not

BOB SAGAT these r sooooo fuckin good V!

ive actually met Bob Sagat, he was the judge of a wet T shirt contest at the bar my older Brother was a Boss at.... Very nice Guy..... extremely Dirty... like has a very Sexually oriented mind.... but still nice lol

LOL I meant like in colors. How u get them 2 be sooo vibrant....? Like Digital...?

Im more Digital when it comes to coloring, I have some traditional ones but my scanner is broken T^T

n Everything was done using Paint Tool SAI, but sumtimes I use Photoshop for the finishing touches

Very nice work V as always http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png can't wait to see the completion of the last art.

also nice one laharl lol

Edit: ok wow I just tried paint tool sai now and its amazingly cool to use http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png its like DeviantArt muro combined with the earlier version of photoshop.

• 2 months later...

Amazing...I really can't draw on the computer....I just can't....I am practicing though and I am coming along...Jeez...I am a fairly good artist and I thought a drawing tablet might be cool and it is just I need to get used to it being on the screen... :confuse:

you know its come to my attention that almost all of your characters have hair in the middle of there forehead going down to there noise. you know in real life, hair doesnt do that... even for messy haired people?