[PC] UNDERTALE

Galvatron

Since I been hearing alot of people talking about it:

Trailer:

Full-Game/Demo Download: http://undertale.com/

A retro-rpg game for the PC that deal with a young Child who falls underground into a world of monsters and must find a way out of the situation or stay trapped forever.

The gameplay is like 'EarthBound' but with some twist to the battle system.

• 2 weeks later...

If there's one thing to be said, don't spoil it for yourself. That's the important part, since a lot of this game relies on story to get its point across.

Myself, I've already completed the whole thing. Definitely worth your time if you like things like Earthbound, just be warned it has a bit of bullet-hell in it as well.

If there's one thing to be said, don't spoil it for yourself. That's the important part, since a lot of this game relies on story to get its point across.

Myself, I've already completed the whole thing. Definitely worth your time if you like things like Earthbound, just be warned it has a bit of bullet-hell in it as well.

Thats exactly the twist of the game. You have to deal with that concept if you want to get through it tell the end. 

• 3 weeks later...

Relevant: Undertale characters as dril tweets

frisk: what donest kill me makes me stronger ((gains infinite strength from being not killed by infinite things))
toriel: ==ultimate mom pics==
sans: bone prank: drop pieces of your skeleton in strategic locations to spook nincompoops and lame-os
papyrus: now you see, what i like to do is consider my page to be a “No Frown Zone”, because of the consistently good quality of my messages i put up
undyne: strongest blade in the world, howeve,r it is so fragile as to shatter when handled by any force other than the delicate touch of a lesbian .
alphys: committing unforgivable crimes against nautre in my laboratory ,trying to create the next genetically discombobulated meme animal
mettaton: “Crowdpleasers”… Now these, I like
asgore: I will be your Father. I will take you as my Son and teach you the ways of online. We will hold hands as our follower count reaches infinity
flowey/asriel: youll all be glad to know that my soul has undergone some much needed healing after i apologized for the earthquakes which killed thousands.
chara: i put years of hard work into getting my torture degree at torture college & now everyones like “oh tortures bad”,“its ineffective” fuck off

Relevant: Undertale characters as dril tweets

LOL! they should had continue with the other well known (not main) characters:

Muffet: She bakes you goods for your money (even if it means cooking her own Kind)

Napstablook: The saddess  DJ ghost you know...

MadDummy: Dosn't have alot of friends but dosn't have alot of Knives either..

Temmie: Hoi!!

...............That just my 2-cent to this LOL! XD

Yeah, but you're still doing it wrong.

If you're going to play around, then at least by the rules.

Hey no problem!

anyways how your progress in the game so far.?

{spoiler}

One thing I discovered if you name the main character "Frisk" you activate hard-mode. which I didn't expect that to happen. :-P

Thanks for the warning, I was about to name my character "Frisk" as well.

For the same reason I name the player character "Link" in Zelda games or name the characters in Earthbound after their official names.

I know, I'm not original. But I tried to make it as canon as possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...