Will gone for awhile

Kazagami

Actually i'm off because i couldnt pay the internet bill this month.

This may take longer than i expected.

Oh! Believe me I understand how that feels.  Those bills can be a pain. >:-(

Just take care of your Business and make sure you take your time and rest yourself Alright..... :goodmood:

Actually i'm off because i couldnt pay the internet bill this month.

This may take longer than i expected.

Dang. I posted exclusively from my phone for months. Some of my R.O.K. brethren can vouch for that. So I know what you're going through. That stage you helped me on is done. I used the crowd sprites I edited myself. Actually I won't be dropping it for a short while. But...for your help I'd like to send it to you so you can try it out. But I don't know if you can receive it now.

best of luck

Hopefully things flow smoothly soon. Bills are a big pain. Stay strong, Ryoucchi.

I wish you luck, we'll be here, waiting for you to come back :bye:

Thanks for the support, everyone. I've back for now!

Dang. I posted exclusively from my phone for months. Some of my R.O.K. brethren can vouch for that. So I know what you're going through. That stage you helped me on is done. I used the crowd sprites I edited myself. Actually I won't be dropping it for a short while. But...for your help I'd like to send it to you so you can try it out. But I don't know if you can receive it now.

Hey, i'm glad to hear that you've finished it man. Sure i can test the stage for now.