The Eye of Typhoon

gui0007

eot.gif

Collection remade. Click in the author name to download.

PLAYER SELECT

Hoyaicon.pngSauriicon.pngChohongicon.pngWangchangicon.pngMuiicon.pngNatashaicon.png

Hoya: Envymask666 || Sauri: Shimon || Cho Hong: SirohAmada || Wang Chang: NGI || Mui: Aiacos || Natasha: Shimon

NOT MUGENIZED YET

Royicon.pngNelsonicon.pngTlalocicon.pngDalmaicon.pngMusasiicon.pngJarkillicon.png

Character List: Roy, Nelson, Tialoc, Dalma, Musasi Taro and Jarkill

BOSSES

Powellicon.pngMahesvaraicon.png

Powell: Not mugenized yet || Mahesvara: BoyBoyz (1st Form - 2nd Form)

STAGE SELECT

Roy, Sauri and Jarkill Stages by MadkaT || Wang and Jarkill Stages by Vegaz_Parrelli

RESOURCE SELECT

Sprites Rips (Endings and two stages) by MadkaT

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
40 minutes ago, BBKOBDTG said:

This link didn't work for me. 

This one should be better: https://mega.nz/#F!DgoQATBR!6t-AJ6fyT15ptgspP8fmcQ!G9oi3A5a

I just testet it. The link I posted require you to turn off adblock. As it suffer from the wait 5 seconds before download commercial thing. But thank you anyway for posting a new alternative link.  :)

4 hours ago, carloscristero said:

I just testet it. The link I posted require you to turn off adblock. As it suffer from the wait 5 seconds before download commercial thing. But thank you anyway for posting a new alternative link.  :)

Sorry dude. But as per the rule, you're not allowed to use an ad referral.

Important: Refrain yourself from linking to ad referral sites (such as adf.ly). MUGEN and all its content are meant to be free, and any attempts to monetize them are prohibited.

and in turn, the link leads to mugenarchive which also using ad referral. So yeah. That's a double no-no.

19 hours ago, Ryoucchi said:

and in turn, the link leads to mugenarchive which also using ad referral. So yeah. That's a double no-no.

I am sorry. The link is not mine either, so I made nothing from it. I have read the rules, but for some reason I did not realise what I had done before you pointed it out.  I will not make the same mistake in the future.  I apologise for my mistake. 

19 hours ago, Ryoucchi said:

I am sorry. The link is not mine either, so I made nothing from it. I have read the rules, but for some reason I did not realise what I had done before you pointed it out.  I will not make the same mistake in the future.  I apologise for my mistake. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...