Zeroko by The Paper and Glasses Official released

Mav3r1ck

In air skill is Buggy. if she has full power bars.
She'll perform mid air skill over and over again until she runs out of powers.. [i was checking her in practice mode and she didn't stop once she started.. just saying though]

I wonder if that something to do with the A.I.

Sometimes moves get triggered like that when you try to perform them in mugen then the A.I kinda takes control of the character.

I wonder if that something to do with the A.I.

Sometimes moves get triggered like that when you try to perform them in mugen then the A.I kinda takes control of the character.

i was talking about AI.. i tried that myself playing with her..
but i cud performed that skill twice only and 3rd time it doesn't hit p2..
but in AI she keeps executing till the powers ends

I have a question, or two. And I'm not trying to be mean or anything

What's so special about this fangame? I haven't really seen anything new, the lifebars are recycled and slightly edited KOFM lifebars(and the style doesn't even fit the name of the game but that's just a nitpick)

Are the characters more solid than other versions? Do they just add like one unique super? I just really wonder what makes this game different. I've seen "new" stages but that's about it.

You know i agree with you totally. i have the same questions for the people who are dying for The 'Mr.Moron' Glasses and dig his stuff..
I get it the AI of his chars [not entirely his chars, guys are Ptzptz7 and The Paper are real AI coder] are really aggressive.
Other than that i dont see anything new. he released ''His'' screenpack. which is totally KOFMLv.2 Sp. he just replaced a few sprites.. changed the Select screen. [not to mention stole my idea of select screen which i made 1.5 + years ago] in case if you were wondering. the 'X' type select screen. but he and moron like him calls it ''Our Screenpack''
And yes chars are a little bit solid. all what matters is coding of AI.. in this section of character making i suck so i know the deal about it.
Chars are well coded and AI of em is pretty aggressive , That i will give him [by that i meant Ptzptz7 and The Paper].

You know i agree with you totally. i have the same questions for the people who are dying for The 'Mr.Moron' Glasses and dig his stuff..
I get it the AI of his chars [not entirely his chars, guys are Ptzptz7 and The Paper are real AI coder] are really aggressive.
Other than that i dont see anything new. he released ''His'' screenpack. which is totally KOFMLv.2 Sp. he just replaced a few sprites.. changed the Select screen. [not to mention stole my idea of select screen which i made 1.5 + years ago] in case if you were wondering. the 'X' type select screen. but he and moron like him calls it ''Our Screenpack''
And yes chars are a little bit solid. all what matters is coding of AI.. in this section of character making i suck so i know the deal about it.
Chars are well coded and AI of em is pretty aggressive , That i will give him [by that i meant Ptzptz7 and The Paper].

So it's really just adding AI and doing minor edits basically?

Seems lackluster...