Who are everyone's favorite final bosses

Infinite Kyo

hey guys just thought i would start a conversation by asking who everyone's favorite final bosses are now this final boss can be a mugen edit if you want i dont really care you can choose more than one

mine are probably Nightmare Geese from KOFM and god vega/M bison

outside of mugen the boss i liked to face the most is probably either Rugal from KOF2002UM or Igniz from 2001 (he was hard as balls to beat lol)

Mine my favorite final boss in Mugen are: Boss Zeroko, Hybrid Form Sula, Dark God Rugal and God Orochi.......

Outside in mugen game I really like Bosses in Games and face them in battles are: Orochi from KOF '97, Goenitz from KOF '96,

Shin Akuma/Honki Ni Natta Mr. Karate from SVC CHAOS and Krizalid from KOF '99.....

forgot to put this in but my other favorites outside of mugen  are Geese Howard from fatal fury 2 (the train of repukens lol) and Gill from street fighter 3rd strike but the Resurrection ability is a bit cheap lol and i really like Dark Ash from KOFXIII for some reason 

• 3 weeks later...

Final by Andres Borghi is one of my favorites. I just like the style of it a lot. Plus it's not crazy insane difficult. If anything it might be considered a mini-boss to some. I also have a soft spot for Onslaught since MVC for the PS1 was the first mugen engine fighting game I ever played. Good times. Good times.

• 3 weeks later...

Wolfgang krauser from snes fatal fury 2. 

The fight is epic all around. You face several hidden deadly warriors first unknowing who youll end up fighting nect. Before you reach him you see a private opponent taunt as he talks you down before the match. When the match begins you notice the music is mozarts dies irae. Epic battle in that alone. Then by comparison krauser is huge and his punching range and speed is unreal. His attacks are fast and illusive and his finisher is gigantic and lethal. Totally unfair even. If you manage to defeat him in round 2 you will see him rise up off the ground during your victory before seeing him fall back down again. During that sequence he makes you nervous as it is unexpected. It also makes his awesome defeat more memorable before you see your well earned victory story mode ending. You also appreciate your final fight because your final opponent refused to lose and tries to claim victory anyway. Hes way cooler than geese howard to. The anime movie was kinda cool to in a weird way.

Just tried out The_None's Giygas boss. It's now my new favorite. It's interesting because it's not like the other 50 or so Gigyas boss characters, it's specifically made to be weird and a bit unnerving (It mostly floats around and makes moaning sounds and other depressing noises) and even a bit creepy if you fight it in the right stage.

It's not insanely difficult especially or anything like that but it still earns alot of points for creativity and great design. This is just my opinion of course. I still love having Final by Andres Borghi show up during Arcade runs.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...