- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger

- Kamen Rider Ghost

- Power Rangers Dino Charge

- Ultraman X

Older series that i'm watching right now:

- Chouseishin Gransazer

- Power Rangers Time Force

- Choujuu Sentai Liveman

Ghost started of a bit awkward with the main character, but i still can't wait for next episode. It's quite fine so far. The sentai in other hand, i had quite hard time enjoying it this season. The story progressing quite slow so far, and they went with the route of red ranger sausagefest again /:

Current series that i'm watching right now:

- Kamen Rider Ghost

- Ultraman X

- Chouseishin Gransazer

- Choujuu Sentai Liveman

Ghost started of a bit awkward with the main character, but i still can't wait for next episode. It's quite fine so far. The sentai in other hand, i had quite hard time enjoying it this season. The story progressing quite slow so far, and they went with the route of red ranger sausagefest again /:

I saw a few episodes of Ninninger, but i didn't like it, it's kinda stupid, and get in mind that i love ToQger. In the next episode of Ninninger there will be a crossover between Sekai Ninja Sen Jiraiya and Ninninger, Jiraiya is one of the most famous tokusatsu series in my country, i'm thinking of start watching Ninninger again, until i get to this episode.

Current series i'm watching:

- Ultraman X... that's it :p

Older series i'm watching:

- Kaiketsu Zubat

- Tomica Hero Rescue Force

- Kamen Rider OOO

- Himitsu Sentai Gorenger

I'm just impressed of how much Zubat is awesome. The way how the main character humiliates the villains in competitions before the fights, i mean, seriously, he is good at everything! Archery, Kendo, ax throwing, racing... his talents are infinite! And the face of the villains being beaten at their on games is just hilarious, look at that:

Man! I need to really catch-up on alot on these Series.

.That ."Kaiketsu Zubat" show looks pretty good to watch. :goodmood:

And it is, i wish there was a reboot movie for him, just like with Kikaider.

I was downloading some kaiju movies, like the Rebirth of Mothra trilogy, and Godzilla: Final Wars. I tried to watch the original Godzilla from 1954, but my DivX Player didn't reproduced the archive because of the Dolby audio or something like that :noway:

Anyone ever heard/saw this?

I never heard about it, it looks like a mix between Evangelion and Super Sentai XD, it's a japanese series?

And speaking of Maxman, what about Mr. Maxman? That new tokusatsu movie with Yudai Chiba as the main character?

It's an underrated Korean tokusatsu, i used to watch it few years ago. My problem with the series is that the usage of kinda-bad CGI for the mecha and giant monsters, that and the fact it has cheesy-ass and boring plot, IIRC.

I saw PVs of Mr. Maxman! Looks very promising and interesting to watch. Seeing that other toku actors like Yuki Kubota & Jun Kaname appeared there also hyped me up :p

I saw J.A.K.Q vs. Goranger yesterday, pretty good movie, I like the scenario of a world war, with several heroes fighting in different countries against the same organization, such as Kamen Rider Amazon in Brazil, and Kikaider on Europe (just cameos tough, no actual participations). Also, HEART QUEEN IS SO CUTE :confuse:

Talking about Goranger, how would anyone feel if they made "Goranger: 40 YEARS AFTER" V-Cinema release? xD

LMAO! That would be hilarious, but I still wanna see Oiwa Daita, the first Kiranger back, he's so funny, and I kind of identify with the character (yes, I'm a very strong glutton lol), even though I've never eaten curry rice in my whole life :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Hidden Content

Spectre has appeared, and i dig his Tutankhamen form already. (The finisher ftw)

This ep left so much question, like what actually Spectre's goal and his relation with the bad guy

I really like his design, and his henshin pose reminds me of Kamen Rider #2 XD

I just watched Kamen Rider J, nice movie, I think I'll download Kamen Rider ZX, or maybe ZO, are they any good?

Current series that i'm watching right now:

- Kamen Rider Ghost

- Ultraman X

- Chouseishin Gransazer

- Choujuu Sentai Liveman

same as onee-sama but i don't watch ultraman

ZX actually quite good. Hell, it's technically the first and only KR with ninja theme. I haven't watched ZO, but i wanted to later. Alongside this:

Hidden Content

Freaking creepy!

Oh I love Shin! It's dark, bloody, and dramatic also. You feel the pain that the character is feeling, his new power being a blessing and a curse at the same time, it's amazing!

same as onee-sama but i don't watch ultraman

You should give it a try, Ultraman is a great franchise, if you decide to watch it, start with the current series, Ultraman X, it's really good.

Oh I love Shin! It's dark, bloody, and dramatic also. You feel the pain that the character is feeling, his new power being a blessing and a curse at the same time, it's amazing!

You should give it a try, Ultraman is a great franchise, if you decide to watch it, start with the current series, Ultraman X, it's really good.

ultraman X???ok i'll try watch it

I actually liked the recent episode of Ultraman X, the whole TV report thing with amateur camera angles is just creative. Curious on when Nexus will appear as they rumored tho?

7fVOxpY.png

Beethoven ghost appeared! Too bad they didnt give him specialized weapon to go by and do cool finisher with.

And yet again, this episode left even more question to be answered. Honestly, the old monk just got more suspicious to me.

I actually liked the recent episode of Ultraman X, the whole TV report thing with amateur camera angles is just creative. Curious on when Nexus will appear as they rumored tho?

I liked it too, it was great to know more about XiO, the way they treat the Spark Dolls and the group's reaction when they saw the documentary was hilarious XD

The episode 17 is out, I'll watch it now, maybe Nexus will appear on episode 18 or so.

7fVOxpY.png

Beethoven ghost appeared! Too bad they didnt give him specialized weapon to go by and do cool finisher with.

And yet again, this episode left even more question to be answered. Honestly, the old monk just got more suspicious to me.

I'm still waiting for episode 5 to came out in my language, can you believe that? :omg:

By the way, do you think that guy with the weird hair will be Kamen Rider Necrom? I mean, just look at him, I'm pretty sure it will be him.

HKoEcEo.png

is this the Tokusatsu/Kaiju films fanclub? I am watching Ultraman X, and that's it, not too fond on Kamen Rider, and if Power Rangers counts, I'm watching Samurai all over again (I don't really like the Dino Charge that much), and I did not knew Nexus might return, also, it's good to see underrated aliens like Dada and Kemur returning, they need some love, 'know what I mean? now if we could see Keronia and Dorobon...instead of those stupid Space Cats things.....sorry, I dislike the fact that out of all of Ultraman Max's monsters they decide bringing THOSE back for the Red King episode

I'm still waiting for episode 5 to came out in my language, can you believe that? :omg:

By the way, do you think that guy with the weird hair will be Kamen Rider Necrom? I mean, just look at him, I'm pretty sure it will be him.

Yep, i have exactly the same thought.

is this the Tokusatsu/Kaiju films fanclub? I am watching Ultraman X, and that's it, not too fond on Kamen Rider, and if Power Rangers counts, I'm watching Samurai all over again (I don't really like the Dino Charge that much), and I did not knew Nexus might return, also, it's good to see underrated aliens like Dada and Kemur returning, they need some love, 'know what I mean? now if we could see Keronia and Dorobon...instead of those stupid Space Cats things.....sorry, I dislike the fact that out of all of Ultraman Max's monsters they decide bringing THOSE back for the Red King episode

I agreed, could have been brought back more interesting ones.