Vegeta Z2 Problems

Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ

Question

VegetaZ2 has a hyper called Galactic Gunfire. There's 3 variations, but you have to start a gauge and do the move when the gauge is at a certain point. The maximum version means the guage must be totally full. I'd like to have that move without the guage at all. I want to be able to do the maximum Galactic Gunfire hyper with the Galick Gun ender, but like any normal hyper. Like maybe it's own hyper, req 3 bars of energy.

I tried to remove the need for the gauge but It doesnt seem to work. Can someone help me make this move just its own move without gauges and all that stuff?

Id like to have all of GokuZ2's hypers without any kind of gauge being filled either.

3 answers to this question

The guage value is either a separate variable or using the power bar.  For a separate value it would be stored in a variable (var in the cns) and for the power bar it would be the powerset or just plain power = values.  You could just work around that by adding in coding to set the var or power value (depending how done) to the maximum thus bypassing the need for the extra bar.  Sorry, I'm pretty sure I have Vegeta Z2 somewhere backed up but I don't use him or Goku Z2 or Satan Z2 either.