How to add custom Gameovers

Johnstir

Question

Title says it all, actually. And to be frank with you, I'm kinda in the mood for trying to recreate the "Git Gud" screen from the RPG Maker game Five Night's at Fuckboy's (It's one of those games where the creator obviously went, "How much can I f*** up this game, which in this case, was Five Night's at Freddy's. Game's still stupidly hard tho.) But all I have currently is Fighter Factory Ultimate, and I know nothing of coding...yet....

Anyhow, I'd honestly much rather have someone assist me here, rather then just do this for me, simply because I don't exactly think that'll look good on anyone, even me.

640?cb=20141230034607

3 answers to this question

ok well. the game over screen is sorta limited.

you can't do much with it other than a series of animations.

most people just do a single animation.

how does that RPG game's gameover screen look? like the picture?

ok well. the game over screen is sorta limited.

you can't do much with it other than a series of animations.

most people just do a single animation.

how does that RPG game's gameover screen look? like the picture?

It pretty just plays a small crowd cheering and shows this. In the second game, it shows a younger version of Cranky's head, and in the third one, His head's a skull, Also, once you obtain His Blessing during the save import scenario in 2's Final Mix version, this goes all negative, and it tells you that You, Your friends, and family are dead, while playing the Sega Rally Game Over theme. (These games DON'T take themselves seriously, hell, sometimes the characters in it break the fourth wall.)

Anyhow, I'm sure that I can get away with just what I've described. Also, I am using Fighter Factory Ultimate because it's compatible with my laptop.

I've never heard of FF3 not being compatible, even if you get the missing mvrs error you can download it from microsofts website.

in anycase.  DUuuude that is hella messed up, If i wasnt as busy as I am i would help you with this more. Sorry.