[PCEA] Jigglypuff released (Wombo Combo Edition)

Trinitronity

mvpVkFI.png

It's finally released. Jigglypuff now joins the cast, and even brings a new status effect: Sleep!
Because of this, the first release actually will be something I like to call the Jigglypuff Wombo Combo.
It includes this Jigglypuff, edits of my previous Eeveelutions to make them compatible, edits of some TxPot characters to make them compatible, and of course, a new fightfx.sff, fightfx.air and common1.cns, so the Sleep status effect works like it should.

The Jigglypuff Wombo Combo can be found in the Project Catch'em All folder of the MUGEN folder of my OneDrive:
http://1drv.ms/1FlL1Zq
And as such, Jigglypuff only works with the Alexei/Ryon/Trinitronity/TxPot MUGEN fullgame "Project Catch'em All".
Please enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

This wasn't posted in Project Catch 'em All, so I didn't see this until later.

Feedback on Jigglypuff:

1. Its cry is the sound of Jolteon.

2. On the contrary to the readme file, Rollout gets faster each time it attacks with the move. The rotation of the character doesn't adjust according to the speed of the attack; it keeps to the same spin rotation even though Jigglypuff is getting faster. Its ATB also needs a reduction, as you can get almost two hits from it before the enemy can react.

3. Sing has no sound at all.

4. Rest heals life after half a second, and goes to sleep after 50 ticks! You need to increase the time it takes before you heal so you heal at the time of sleeping, or someone could hit you out of the move before you sleep.

5. When Competitive activates, a dust effect comes out in the middle of its body periodically. You could use a better effect than that.

This wasn't posted in Project Catch 'em All, so I didn't see this until later.

Feedback on Jigglypuff:

1. Its cry is the sound of Jolteon.

2. On the contrary to the readme file, Rollout gets faster each time it attacks with the move. The rotation of the character doesn't adjust according to the speed of the attack; it keeps to the same spin rotation even though Jigglypuff is getting faster. Its ATB also needs a reduction, as you can get almost two hits from it before the enemy can react.

3. Sing has no sound at all.

4. Rest heals life after half a second, and goes to sleep after 50 ticks! You need to increase the time it takes before you heal so you heal at the time of sleeping, or someone could hit you out of the move before you sleep.

5. When Competitive activates, a dust effect comes out in the middle of its body periodically. You could use a better effect than that.

1. FUCK, forgot to change that.
2. Fixed both of them
3. That's because I sadly could not find any sound rip of the original Sing sond effect from the old games...
4. I kinda figured that the opponent wouldn't be dumb enough to hit Jigglypuff out of Rest, but I see your point. Fixed.
5. Sadly, I don't have a better indicator effect than that...I am always willing to listen to suggestions, though.

Man, it really gets visible how rushed that release was. I will definitely update that Wombo Combo, though, before I will finally work on Togetic, Glaceon and Leafeon.

The problems with Rest and its timing is still there.

In addition to that, a new problem: Rollout is a Normal type instead of a Rock Type as it deals the same damage to Fire and Bug types, and Sing is a Fire type instead of a Normal type (although that doesn't matter as much).