Jubilee released by Gladiacloud & Beximus

Gladiacloud

Gladiacloud here.

With a new release... As well as my 2015 character.

I state that initially I wanted to continue my random characters, but spriting of this new character was already well advanced, so, after the release of Hashimoto, I decided to keep working on it. I also state that I had postponed the release in October and not in September as I had established. In fact, many factors have forced me to delay the release, in particular the fixing of almost all the sprites and searching of good effects for this character in the absence of my partner Beximus.

Finally, after eight months (the spriting began in late February), me and Beximus have finished our new character. A character VERY awaited and VERY
wanted from Marvel Universe... in particular from Marvel vs Capcom.

Take a deep breath, it will serve.

My new character is ...

Jubilee.

Yes, you read that right.

JUBILEE! (MARVEL VS CAPCOM)

Enjoy the
SCREENSHOTS:
jt2ls3k.png
CIk8epQ.png
Fg7Cnqb.png
VOSa61t.png
4SVjRPe.png
DqrbGDp.png
uXmPuVk.png
i7l3aAx.png
8sPMQU1.png
1tRFaCv.png

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/gu4s0p
(this will be the last time that I'll use Sendspace, maybe I could use Onedrive)

Surely many of you have done the jumps for joy after seeing the screenshots. Is understandable, moreover Jubilee is a very requested character.

I decided to dedicate it to Subway and The Anvil, the first mugen creators that in the past tried to create Jubilee (never finish her).

I hope I have made many people happy today with this release. Have fun with her. ;)

At last, been waiting her. One of the most underrated X-Men character

Yeah Jubilee really needs more love in the X-men series (doe she is more of a side-character in the comics).

Awesome to see a more better complete version of her in mugen. Nice release! :goodmood:

Oh, I was aware of Beximus' selfish decision regarding the sprites. I thought Gladiacloud made his own sprites for Jubilee.

I payed hundreds of dollars to have those sprites made.  I also said once the game was finished i would be sharing it with everyone.  You certainly have an air of entitlement about you.

I payed hundreds of dollars to have those sprites made.  I also said once the game was finished i would be sharing it with everyone.  You certainly have an air of entitlement about you.

That is a lie. I asked you if you would share the sprites if someone else wanted to make the character, because someone was interested and you said you wouldn't. Did you change your mind? Good, but don't expect anyone to guess when you do so.

Wow! O_O

Never expect the Legend Beximus to show up in MFFA. Welcome to the forum Man! :hi:

Good luck on finishing the Full-game you and your team is working on. :-)

Thanks Galvatron,  I'm mostly a lurker.

That is a lie. I asked you if you would share the sprites if someone else wanted to make the character, because someone was interested and you said you wouldn't. Did you change your mind? Good, but don't expect anyone to guess when you do so.

Dude, find your chill. 

My chill is to know that you're done with that bullshit of keeping the sprites on hold and creators will be free to use them eventually.

You know, we could be flipping our shits about garbage that doesn't matter, or we could actually contribute to the community and talk about the character.

My feedback  copypasted from the guild, since I know you don't go there Beximus:

-The HP is the safest out of all the normals, ranking in at 14 (11 if close up). Considering that, its range, and the fact that it's the exact same on block, I could probably win any fight just by spamming HP over and over again.
-The popping attack comes out sometimes when I try to do the fireworks attack. The same thing happens with Michelle Heart and all your other characters that have a D D and QCF motion.
-There is no dash shortcut.
-The HP is so fast, in fact, that I can go from LP -> MP -> HP to MK, and then to HK. We're not supposed to be able to go back to lighter normals when chaining, is what I'm saying.
-Another person pointed this out, but that LP infinite needs fixing.

-Since the different versions of the reflectors all do different things, they should each have a different animation to compliment that, a la Rose from SFA.
-The LP does more damage than the MP.
-The fireball is really safe. For some reason, the Training char can't really determine just how safe it is, but it's pretty fast, I can tell you that much.

Also, why does she have so many moves? It feels she has way too many unnecessary tools that I'm never going to use.

My chill is to know that you're done with that bullshit of keeping the sprites on hold and creators will be free to use them eventually.

Bro, calm down. Chillax.

Anyway please keep all conversation about the character.

I really like what you did with Jubilee. Great job! Although, I do sort-of agree with Brawl's statement about having too many moves. Don't get me wrong, the moves are cool, but a lot of them share similar traits and purposes, such as the multiple projectiles she has. Overall, nice character. She definitely has a permanent spot on my roster.

P.S. Welcome, Beximus! Enjoy your stay.