Super Vegeta by Barbatos released 9/29/15

Artoria Alter

OMG this Vegeta is amazing! You really captured him from the show. It plays kind of like Heal The World's DBZ chars, but has more it can do. The LP can infinite and sometimes low kick doesnt hit some opponents, and the sprites need to be smoothed a little more, but otherwise it is very fun and very good. Fast, fun to play, spirit of DBZ, beautiful attacks. He isnt slow or boring or over complicated to get into.

The character has some issues, and I'm convinced that it's an edit of CHOUJIN's Vegeta, as it plays similarly.

It can chain LP into itself multiple times, and its standing LK misses up close.

It's pretty much stated in the def author credits that it's an edit.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Ryoucchi.

Now, here's my feedback:

- there are too many collision boxes;
- when hit while in air, he misses a frame (he becomes invisible for one frame);
- lots of his sprites are misaligned;
- not a bug, but his power is now 9000... was that part of a joke?
- his crouching light punch is too fast for the amount of frames he has;
- while counter-attacking (Choujin-style counter attack), there are some transparency issues;
- in the counter attack, when he points at the enemy and blasts him (Dirty Fireworks counter attack), the SF3 hitspark is badly looped and I think it doesn't look fitting for an explosion, it's too weak;
- his standing close light punch is an infinite (if done against himself, not tested with other characters);
- his standing close light kick should use a width state controller;
- in the original character (Choujin's Vegeta, later edited by 557), but in all of Choujin styled characters, it wasn't possible to teleport while jumping/in air;
- the Big Bang Attack's CLSN1 is bigger than the actual blast;
- the ground power ring (aura charging) overlaps his sprites, but it should have a smaller sprite priority;
- I feel his Saiyan Rush finisher (Galick-Ho) needs a pause when there the cutscene plays (Earth getting destroyed);

there's a lot to fix but it's not a bad character.