Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

this if I did not expect that, i remember you from youtube, welcome Seadragon77.

I hope you enjoy your stay here in MFFA.

Yeah... no. I don't do waifus... Too weird for me. You can go ahead though.

offtopic:True, it can be a little strange to some, but is not bad, it does not hurt to nobody (of course if you are in a serious obsession, haters and those who do not respect the waifus of others, used the phrase "your waifu is shit" or something, plus others to defend, something that I think is ridiculous, since no of paying attention to that, I'm sorry I left the topic a bit, I see you in the forum.

:bye: 

Well, to be fair: I have nothing against people who the whole 'waifu' thing. If you want to do that, fine. I'm not going to stop you because that's not my place to do so. If it makes you happy, then there you go. Who am I to stop you from being happy?

It is weird, but what might be weird to others is perfectly normal to some. Not going to fight it, though... not worth my time or energy to do so.

Well, to be fair: I have nothing against people who the whole 'waifu' thing. If you want to do that, fine. I'm not going to stop you because that's not my place to do so. If it makes you happy, then there you go. Who am I to stop you from being happy?

It is weird, but what might be weird to others is perfectly normal to some. Not going to fight it, though... not worth my time or energy to do so.

Well, I think I did not understand me very well Seadragon77, first do not know what exactly "waifu" I guess it's favorite character from a anime or something like that, second  I do not think it's weird, but I'm not very rooted to the topic animes,and and I do not have any interest in that, third and if I liked I do not think that would make me happy, because honestly sun've been happy for a very short period of time,I do not want to talk about that topic again, and apologize for the first impression with me. See you next time.

Well, I think I did not understand me very well Seadragon77, first do not know what exactly "waifu" I guess it's favorite character from a anime or something like that, second  I do not think it's weird, but I'm not very rooted to the topic animes,and and I do not have any interest in that, third and if I liked I do not think that would make me happy, because honestly sun've been happy for a very short period of time,I do not want to talk about that topic again, and apologize for the first impression with me. See you next time.

Uh... you're confusing me here, man. I was just going on by what you said in the spoiler tag... and don't confuse your confusion with my anger. I'm not mad, I'm just very, very confused at what brought this on... Don't think of this as the first impression because what you said earlier was the first impression, and honestly, my first impression of this place so far has been nothing short of wonderful.

Some of the guys I know from the Guild and some I know on YouTube... hell, there's people who remember me from my days on GameFAQS and working on the Great Character Battle fanfiction project. No place has given me a warmer welcome then here, so I commend everyone who has posted here in welcoming me to this site.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow guys it's been an extremely long time since I've been on MFFA. I don't know how many, if anyone remembers me. It's been years since I've been on the Mugen scene at all. I don't even know what to really write. All I know is that I wanted to say hi, and welcome myself to all the new members that are part of this forum. The site looks great btw Ryon.