Site won't let me comment on threads or Status Updates.

Gaulbetti

Yeah, I've had this issue for a while, and I sent a few PMs about it, but I forgot this section existed...

Anyway, around the 3rd, all of a sudden, when I try to click on the little box that lets you comment on any thread, it doesn't turn into a proper text writing box. I reset the computer, turned it off, changed themes, and tried to log out, but it still wouldn't let me comment. The words in the box will even turn blue when clicked enough. I'm not sure what the issue is, but did I do something? I mean, I can still make threads, so it's probably just a glitch for me? It happens in the Status Update section, too. Anybody have a clue what the issue could be?

Also, for some reason, it won't let me use emoticons, either...

EDIT: Also, it seems to happen all over the site on any thread.

• 3 months later...

Well, whoops... I completely forgot about this thread.

Well, I figured out the problem was some weird bug with FireFox, but I haven't tried using it in a while, so I got Chrome to come here instead.

5 hours ago, racer 1 said:

Well, I figured out the problem was some weird bug with FireFox, but I haven't tried using it in a while, so I got Chrome to come here instead.

Hmm... thats funny I never had that problem using FireFox (currently using).... :-P

Then again I been keeping it up-to-date so maybe you need to updated so it won't have that problem.