The King Of Fighters XIV

ShiniGami NoMeresu

So we finally get to see how Antonov look like in the E3 trailer...

EmtqE9K.png

Man...he really look like Duke alternate skin. The reason why many people thought that it was Duke before this (not to mentioned that Antonov stage is also similar to Duke stage)...What did you guys think? Did Antonov and Duke has a connection or SNK just simply recycle their old design.

I thimk is just a recycle from Duke alternative outfit. Can't wait to see Antonov's moveset, he looks promising.

Also, Xanadu is crazy and creepy, i like him! And it seems that Chang and Choi are free from Kim's rehabilitation program. :P

30 minutes ago, Dragon Sam said:

Forgot to mentioned another similarity, their country origin - Both of them are Russian. (Well Duke bio state that he was possibly from Russia while Antonov was indeed from Russia)

....that and also its possible that they could be Brothers or Half bros... :-P

2 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Nah, Duke is not canon due to being a Falcoon character.

You mean he is not canon because he's from Maximum Impact. Falcoon is the person who responsible for Ash saga character design and illustrator too, as well as one of the person who develop XI storyline. He's also working on canon stuff...Well, is not about being canon or not canon here, it about the similarity between Antonov and Duke is too obvious - from their design look, their origin and their boss stage. That is too much for just a coincidence. Maybe like Galvatron say, they could be sibling, or SNK just simply recycle their old design.

Yeah, I just wanted to say that SNK probably wouldn't have been able to use Duke from Maximum Impact, because all Maximum Impact OCs belong to Falcoon, and since Falcoon was fired from SNK (I'm not joking), Falcoon took all his OCs with no relation to previous SNK characters with him. Hence why SNK still owns Xiao Lon, who is Duo Lon's sister, but not characters like Duke, Luise, Alba and Soiree.

I think it gonna do well. Since KOF gone 3D now, surely their main rival at this point is Tekken 7 and Injustice 2. But since this two game gonna released next year, I guess KOFXIV has a time to shine. I want to see Samurai Shodown return back, this game is clearly the second top game from SNK after KOF. The inclusion of Nakoruru in this KOFXIV might be a test to see how it work.

Nice, love the music in the trailer, and Kukri and Mian look really good, may use them in the future, I'm still mixed about Sylvie. I really hope the PS4 version sells well enough that they can make a PC port of the game.