The King Of Fighters XIV

ShiniGami NoMeresu

Late comment, but I'm actually kind of glad to see at least Chang is back. I kind of missed him in KOF 12 and 13.

Also, I wonder if Iori's going to be the easiest opponent in this game? I don't know how it is past KOF99, but in the games I've played, he always seems to be the easiest opponent to beat. O_o

On 23/12/2015 at 7:24 AM, Dragon Sam said:

As much as I want to see K' first, I'm wondering when they gonna revealed the new character? Want to see who the new main star for this new story.

Yeah.. everyone is awaiting. i think they are gonna reveal new chars with new year.
They are working hard. So Alien is boss , Technically Evil , so i wish to see Yagami again to remove it
But Geese is Mid-boss ,Lest not forget Terry and Billy Kane.
Everything but there is still no clue about the Story they are gonna put this time. :lifeofstudy:

On 22/12/2015 at 0:11 AM, Captain Papyrus said:

Your team is going to be only three Geese Howards and nothing else? That's very predictable from you!

:awesome

Geese will be teamed up with Billy Kane and another new character (I was hoping that they will team up with Ryuji Yamazaki, it would make sense). If Geese is a mid boss, it is also interesting to see

my mains would probably be Terry,Kyo and Geese although the thought of terry and geese on the same team is well impossible lmao also would play as King,Kula and Angel my personal favorite all girls team from KOF 2002 UM anyways this game looks awesome put aside they shitty jokes people make about it lmao

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, gui0007 said:

Damn, Maxima in this full-mecha outfit looks pretty cool!

Yeah and it looks like he also got little inspiration from 'Iron-Man' with this move from the vid (0:37)

12 minutes ago, gui0007 said:

Can't wait to see Mai... * . *

Me too..  :-)

I try to find any confirmation statement from SNK about KOD (King of Dinasours). So far they just state that he was the brand new character. He does look like Tizoc a lot. Perhaps this is another persona of Tizoc, kinda like Julia in Tekken who has another version of her which is Jaycee and Lee Chaolan with his Violet alter-ego. Above all, Maxima is the one who caught my attention, his new outfit just damn cool!

Terry also looks great. Now only Ryo left, hope they will add him.

24983094815_21fcd04112_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...