The King Of Fighters XIV

ShiniGami NoMeresu

Actually this topic fits more to the gaming section. Moved.

Apology for that and Thanks

I wonder if this is starting a new story arc, or if it will be a dream match like 98 or 2002. Either way, I don't have a PS4.

Lets wait for more updates ..
course there is always an arcade story..
A dream match like UM series
i posted trailer in Fb and people rapidly said "It Sucks" on a first look .. seriously ?
are we still sticking with years old thing! [im not saying DMs are bad]
but if they keep repeating the same thing . where would this lead them ? they have company to run dood ^_^
Their Official Web
to check out

course there is always an arcade story..A dream match like UM series
i posted trailer in Fb and people rapidly said "It Sucks" on a first look .. seriously ?
are we still sticking with years old thing! [im not saying DMs are bad]
but if they keep repeating the same thing . where would this lead them ? they have company to run dood ^_^

The Dream Match game are nothing but a dream match, the arcade story of it are non-canon.

The reason why many people give a negative feedback about this game right now, first because of the graphic. No doubt it look really bad to be a PS4 games. Second, because it is 3D...most of the KOF fans hate Maximum Impact series.

My Feedback : I was really happy that we got another new KOF games, meaning KOF still alive. KOF was always one of my favourite fighting games. About how the graphic look, yes I also have to admit it is look bad, however since this was still an early alpha footage that were in development, so perhaps this is not a final version of it. Let's hope so. About the 3D style, to be honest I really want to see KOF go into 3D now, and what I mean by that is only the character. Make it like how Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter do - a 3D graphic but with a 2D plane gameplay system. Right now most people already jump to conclusion that this game will be full 3D like the previous Maximum Impact a.k.a Tekken wannabe. We not sure yet how the gameplay plane is because the teaser doesn't show much. Overall, I am looking forward for this game.

The true question is: Whose gonna be the 'Top Dog' this time.... Hopefully someone completely different.... If not, it'd be nice to see Rugal as a final boss again. Maybe add some different characters that haven't been in the KOF scene for awhile... like Rock Howard (its been a long time coming)... Also, how much cleavage will we see from Mai this time around.... No, I'm not a prev, just curious....

The true question is: Whose gonna be the 'Top Dog' this time.... Hopefully someone completely different.... If not, it'd be nice to see Rugal as a final boss again. Maybe add some different characters that haven't been in the KOF scene for awhile... like Rock Howard (its been a long time coming)... Also, how much cleavage will we see from Mai this time around.... No, I'm not a prev, just curious....

If this was a dream match, then Rugal possibly return back as the final boss. If this was a new saga, sequel to the conclusion of Ash saga, then not just we gonna see a new final boss, we likely gonna get a new protagonists as well.

KOF pattern were always 3 games per saga and each of it will introduce new protagonist. Right now only Maximum Impact saga that still in cliffhanger. 

LOL! Its cool man! XD

I'm surprise the KOF series is still alive. but as Dragon Sam said its look like they bringing back the way KOF Maximum Impact was so it could be a reboot of that series but with a new final boss. Hopefully the Graphics they showed in the teaser is just pre-alpha of the game development.:-P

I'm really looking forward for this game, and I always wanted KOF go 3D but with 2D plane fighting system, just like how both Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter do. I want to see KOF return back to it's competitive alongside Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. That why for me, go 3D is the right choice. Only problem now is the gameplay system, it seem like they gonna use full 3D like Tekken, pretty much a Maximum Impact...if they stick to 2D plane, pretty sure many fans will love it.

Yes its pre-alpha footage and yes its not done.
they will change a lot of stuff.
but i heard from a friend while ago.. "the next KOF series will be like XDZW..graphic style mostly" and i was expecting the same.
and many other people predicted it as well when they saw 2 KOF chars in XDZW.
graphics looks awfully outdated but its alpha lets hope the final game is not like this.
and they say its a PS4 exclusive so chances on PC(Steam) are quite low.
Lets hope for the best people since the someone else has bought the company and they had said they will take it to the next level..

I'm still not sure about the newer designs both Kyo and Iori has. Sure, they both look good, but I have some gripes:

Kyo: Love that the outfit is reminding me of his NESTs outfit. However... the face and everything else looks like something Gackt would dress-up as.

Iori: Like I stated before (from another forum), looks like someone who just came from a Visual Kei band.

Now I can't wait to see how K' will look like. Hopefully he will get a new outfit. It's been too long he just wearing the same jacket starting from his 99 debut until now.

Yeah K' will more likely be in this. he should have a new outfit. or maybe the Alt. Outfit he had from M.I. :-P