Raditz

Dumanios

you do characters now?

Yep. I decided to make Raditz.

Sweet,working on a M.U.G.E.N. Game, with this I can make the saiyan saga for a mugen game now!!!!

also what do you have in mind for his specials?

Specials are kinda where I'm still trying to plan it. Supers and Hypers are pretty much planned out, but the specials are still being though out.

And thanks for the kind words everyone else (maybe I should've replied earlier).

And an update on Raditz

Since the last vid, I've done several things.

1: I fixed an alignment issue that occurred when Raditz collided with the ground. Thanks to Iced for pointing that out on the MFG wip thread.
2: I have his standing, crouching, and air normals made. They're not at their final point yet at all. Comboability for his light and medium attacks still is meant to reflect KFM, not Raditz. His Heavy moves are basically taken from Answer's Nappa, except his standing heavy punch, which is taken from Rice's Sakuya.
3: The hitboxes for all the altered sprites are now based on Raditz's actual sprites rather than KFM.

Sadly, due to certain sprite limitations, several of his moves share animations.

1: His Crouching Light Punch, Light Kick, and Aerial Light Punch are the same animation.
2: His Crouching Medium and Heavy Kick share their animation with the Aerial Heavy Kick.
3: His Standing Light Kick and Aerial Light Kick share animations as well.

Next will likely be refining his normals.

I'm aware that he's sooooooo early in alpha, but I have some suggestions:

-You might need the change the weak punch entirely (since I don't remember Saiyans attacking with their tail. Even if they do, it'll probably hurt as much as a flick to the forehead.

-Heavy kick seems better as a launcher type attack rather than a regular kick. (Could even be better for his Crouch HK, since you get 2 launchers instead of one.)

-Air LP has a mis-aligned hitspark.

-Air HP/HK doesn't have any.

-You might need to frankensprite for Air lk.

I'm aware that he's sooooooo early in alpha, but I have some suggestions:

-You might need the change the weak punch entirely (since I don't remember Saiyans attacking with their tail. Even if they do, it'll probably hurt as much as a flick to the forehead.

-Heavy kick seems better as a launcher type attack rather than a regular kick. (Could even be better for his Crouch HK, since you get 2 launchers instead of one.)

-Air LP has a mis-aligned hitspark.

-Air HP/HK doesn't have any.

-You might need to frankensprite for Air lk.

1: Raditz did use his tail to attack in the show. It's also present as an attack in Extreme Butoden.

latest?cb=20110926185325

2: Yeah, the heavy kick wasn't one I was really satisfied with. I'll probably take you're suggestion and turn it into a crouching kick.

3+4: I haven't really done anything with hitsparks yet. That'll be part of ironing out his normals.

5: I probably will need to. It's not something I'm satisfied with, and not just because it's shared with the standing version.