Who Are You, Really?

TheShinHado

haha yeah at that point i was a bit tired from partying late at a friends birthday party but that woke me up a bit when we ran into him just walking around....been there since 9 am....till after 4 pm. we were all tired and hungry but still hella happy. No way you can say you didnt have fun at comic con....too much shit to see or buy. If you visit NYC around that time next time lando you should link up with us....We usually get our tickets hella early in August. 

• 5 weeks later...

oooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! extra small fitted...hahahahaaha ju funny bro!

hahahaha you know we crack jokes bro. Lol

Me ( in the suit) with my sis and youngest brother. One under me didnt come to the wedding we attended.

IMG_20140509_174058-1_zpse7f2b9ab.jpg

At work one day and was chillin to take a pic

428109_3420044540729_1346366670_n.jpg?oh

Me ( in the suit) with my sis and youngest brother. One under me didnt come to the wedding we attended.

My friend, you look like a barrel full of explosive swag...one that's in a suit, that is. XD

But seriously, great first pic man. Your style, like my homie Light said is indeed "impeccable".

The second pic is alright too but I dunno man...a CROM Lando without sweet sexy sunglasses is like a LightFlare who doesn't walk the path of the warrior or an Alp with correct knowledge of spelling.  :awesome

Lol thanx bros. I guess I got the old man charm swag or something. Lol. That suit costs...a lot. Lol. Well I couldnt wear the glasses in 2nd pic cause was at work then. Lol. I had 10 different pairs but now down to to 1. Gave to brother, my son and a couple broke. Starting my collection over real playa style again. Thanx for the compliments bros.

@Kai

Bruce Leroy!? No way!?

yeah, The Legendary Taimak haha that was a cool ending to the day seeing that dude. I was sleepy as hell at that moment from a long night of partying but that woke me up for sure. hes a cool down to earth dude. He was pretty surprised we remembered that movie too haha He said he was 19 when he did that movie. Hes freakin 50 years old man! The brotha looked like he just got in his late 30s. 

Another moment from comic con....Z attack 

Yeah man we were stunned when he said that....you see how he is in the movie all hype happy? thats how he is in real life lol cool dude. It would have been cool if the SHO NUFF dude was there too but he passed away from cancer years back

You should take your kids to comic con one day man. They will love it and so would you. so much shit going on there seriously. 

My friend, you look like a barrel full of explosive swag...one that's in a suit, that is. XD

But seriously, great first pic man. Your style, like my homie Light said is indeed "impeccable".

The second pic is alright too but I dunno man...a CROM Lando without sweet sexy sunglasses is like a LightFlare who doesn't walk the path of the warrior or an Alp with correct knowledge of spelling.  :awesome

STOP GASSING THIS ***** UP! HE LOOK LIKE A JUMBO BLACK CRAYON! LMAO!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...