Who Are You, Really?

TheShinHado

Incase if anyone wants to know what i look like. (I don't know how to upload an image, sadly.)

You can post images by clicking on the "Add Image" button when you are constructing your post (it looks like a photo of a tree). Once you have done that, copy and paste your image URL in the URL bar and click OK. That should do the trick.

Also that glorious beard must be so glorious it attracts all the ladies!  :awesome

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what's cooler. The fact that you have a duff beer or the fact that you have the monkey from family guy pointing aggressively from atop your frig.

:yaoming:

Yo Lax! Looking ultra cute as usual!

Thanks, Vegaz... XD

baidu? Not sure I understand?

i guess its a mis-understanding then

i have seen a person with same star DP and a signature in posts like yours [i dont know where i seen it cause it was so many days ago] so i thought it would b you

baidu is a chinese web [a domain actually] and there are forums for mugen on it.

I don't know what's cooler. The fact that you have a duff beer or the fact that you have the monkey from family guy pointing aggressively from atop your frig.

:yaoming:

LOL oh shit! i didnt peep that till u said that lol and hes pointing at him perfectly!

was that all on purpose DJ? lol

2vuk4ya.jpg

For a person that someways likes to show yourself, ain't knew how I don't found this topic earlier.
Would make a spoiler tag if I how to make it. And, if this image is too big, just scream and I'll scale down this:

EDIT :Oh, thanks for the help, Winmugen11.

brucelixo_zps1246128f.jpg

Would make a spoiler tag if I how to make it. And, if this image is too big, just scream and I'll scale down this.

You may scale down your image if you wish but generally the rule is that if images are very big, you must put them in a spoiler.

If you do not know how to add a spoiler, I'll tell you how it's done :

All you need to do in this case is edit your post and add a spoiler in this format : [xSPOILER] image url [/xSPOILER]. Do note that you need to remove the 'x' in both parts in order for the spoiler to work. I only added them so you can see what the spoiler format is.

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

Yooo Royce looks like one of my cuzins! Him and Lightflare! Crazy sun. Lol. Evil Monkey pure win. Lol.

Ahhh guess I post a a few of me ....Da Crom Man Lando.

20140919_103345_zpsxmo5lko3.jpg

20140919_103122_zpseyztuokh.jpg

20140919_103633_zpsuc8m6rwl.jpg

Took more but ahhhh I just show these. 50 os slowly creepin so I best try to retain my youth a tad. Cuz grey hair is sprouting big time. LOL.

• 4 weeks later...