Nome do char: Altia by Kiske Otoko
Data de criação do char: 08,15,2015
Versão do Mugen: 04,14,2002
Nome do autor: Kiske Otoko
E-Mail:[email protected]
Home Page: No page this moment T.T

Download (Updated) : Here 

(Portuguese)

Ela faz parte de um pequeno projeto de FullGame do game Battle Master do Snes que se trata de um remake, ainda falta umas coisas maaas.. ela está jogável.
Optei pelos sons padrão do Kung Fu man para melhor padroniza-la depois no Full Game

O que falta?
- Adicionar + sons novos
- Corrigir Bugs

(English)

It is part of a small project FullGame game Battle Master Snes that this is a remake, there is still some stuff .. but it is playable.
I chose the default sounds of Kung Fu man to better standardize it after the Full Game

What is missing?
- + Add new sounds
- Fix Bugs

Download (Updated) : Here

He must have put it in there by mistake, just delete that St from the def file and she'll work just fine, though that might mean she'll be updated in the future, in any case, I love seeing more obscure fighters. For new chars I love I make little videos for em. I play as her in this match. I'll admit I'm pretty sucky with her and don't really understand her whole playstyle but she's still a decent char, she's a little buggy but still a good release Kiske. And welcome to MFFA.

Hi. It was a character that I expected. (y)

However, there isn't the exmoves.cns in the rar file. :(

can you verify if it is? or upload it?

thank you very much.

She doesn't even work. Her def asks for an exmoves.cns file that isn't included in her folder.

OMG, just now I saw the posts mentioning the missing state '' exmoves '' I really got to do this cns containing the former moves, however inadvertently ended up not putting in my zip. as the character files are not with me right now, I will reupá it later when you get home. I'm sorry it was really my error has. x.x

He must have put it in there by mistake, just delete that St from the def file and she'll work just fine, though that might mean she'll be updated in the future, in any case, I love seeing more obscure fighters. For new chars I love I make little videos for em. I play as her in this match. I'll admit I'm pretty sucky with her and don't really understand her whole playstyle but she's still a decent char, she's a little buggy but still a good release Kiske. And welcome to MFFA.

thanks to video #^^#

https://mega.nz/#!TZtHhAzQ!__Hpc4phMxtg8T0Xr_4QidO24tLH5Cnk7_h4-3Px8d8 new link with ex moves ^^