mugen lifebars in the corner

raixvortex

Question

9 answers to this question

Yea, your screenpack/motif uses a screen resolution higher than your lifebars.  Aka if your motif (intro screen, select screen, vs screen, etc) is set for 640 x 480 resolution and your lifebars (in the fight.def file) are for a 320 x 240 resolution this will happen.  You can ALMOST correct this by using MUGEN's scaling feature except that MUGEN's scaling does not scale fonts (aka the numbers and letters).  You would need a new set of fonts for a higher resolution plus scaling OR better yet, try to find a different screenpack compatible with your motifs resolution.  Hope you figure out what I'm trying to say here.  But you can rescale the pictures and adjust the positions by doubling the values and using a scale = 2,2 but unfortunately MUGEN does not have the built in ability to scale fonts.

Well, those lifebars are designed only for 640x480....the option is either recode them or change back to 640x480 resolution

I like playing on fullscreen though. so i can see everything. is their a tutorial on how to recode them? im not a expert at stuff like that