Hibiki Takane (Last Remnant Style)

Noctis

Yeah, I didn't forget about her. I decided I need to make at least one more character and they have to be a big sized character. I don't have any images because I'm lazy, but here's a quick sample of how her critical trigger is going to work.

Completed result will be... If you press the button to early or to late, you can't continue the attack. Also, you can't use any of these attacks, except for the first one that trips your opponent, unless you're successful with the critical trigger. If you make it all the way, you use a Weapon Art. There will be different speeds at which this thing will move. Right now, it's at it's slowest. Also, the keys that you need to press WON'T be random. All attacks will be assigned to a specific arrow key. She's pretty much done. I just have to think of 3 more weapon arts, if I'm even going to add any more, and I need to finish the critical trigger coding.

welcome back Noctis! glad to see work on her is near completion. I like that video you have up there. A thought, after you start the combo, at the button press command, why not have that circle thing in the middle instead of on the UP button?

Yay! I finished the critical trigger coding. Now I just need to set them to an arrow key, and add 3 more weapon arts. One of them will be Thor's Hammer. Another, I wish could be Snowfall. Not sure if I can make that with particle illusion, though. T_T