Cobra Raid in Vietnam (+Zoom & Widescreen)

Kazagami

Awesome!  I was hoping someone was going 1.1 this stage.  Thanks Ryoucchi!

If anyone's interested, here's a custom "remix" of a Perfect Circle song I did for this stage.

I essentially just took this song (Count Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums) and layered in a helicopter sound with it's speed set just right so the chops of the propeller are on beat with the song.  I know a lot of people don't like songs with lyrics for their bgms (and if that's you, skip this one) but I really like the way it goes with the stage myself.

• 11 months later...
On 8/30/2015 at 8:44 AM, Ryoucchi said:

Well i don't deserve that much credit since i didn't make the stage and only added zoom lol but glad that you like it.

@RMH Perfect, i definitely gonna use it.

I've been wondering how to change the resolution on my stages..i'm trying to make my CVS2 Aomori stage fullscreen and my Audiosurf stage full screen but no tutorials are helping...sorry i'm a noob at this...

17 hours ago, SegaStar said:

I've been wondering how to change the resolution on my stages..i'm trying to make my CVS2 Aomori stage fullscreen and my Audiosurf stage full screen but no tutorials are helping...sorry i'm a noob at this...

Normally you would want to ask that question in the forums help section.
Here's a link to that.  Good luck with your stage.