Battle Master (Snes) - Altia

Kiske Otoko

Well, there are approximately 2001/2002, it had made the character of Syoh at the time that my nick name was mrpancadaria and passed the years and this char as well as several others I had done had been forgotten. after joke to make the character of my character Zack, the spirit of Mugen maker rekindled, and as I intend to start over'm starting to make a "rereading '' the snes classic (also known as an attempt to competition with Street Fighter 2 on season) Battle Master, I am starting with a character that was not mugenized and then as the original but saw very few have saw very few sprites I'm giving it out.

Altia.

Altia is a solider in the air force of the future. She is a female spin-off of Guile.

WJk0EgZ.png 1g4IHgR.png

Well, there are approximately 2001/2002, it had made the character of Syoh at the time that my nick name was mrpancadaria and passed the years and this char as well as several others I had done had been forgotten. after joke to make the character of my character Zack, the spirit of Mugen maker rekindled, and as I intend to start over'm starting to make a "rereading '' the snes classic (also known as an attempt to competition with Street Fighter 2 on season) Battle Master, I am starting with a character that was not mugenized and then as the original but saw very few have saw very few sprites I'm giving it out.

Altia.

Altia is a solider in the air force of the future. She is a female spin-off of Guile.

WJk0EgZ.png 1g4IHgR.png

Whats Done ?

• Bug fix
  • Ex Moves
  • Hypers
  • Parry 
  • But Special Moves

Sorry to Bad English X.X"

this is very promising, but i do not see a download link